NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

When do you think we'll see the first screens/footage?

IGN: When can we expect to hear more about Revolution's online features?

Beth Llewelyn: You'll just have to stay tuned.

IGN: For a long while or a short while?

Beth Llewelyn: That's kind of tough to say at the moment.

IGN: Is there a chance that we'll know more before E3 2006?

Beth Llewelyn: There's always a chance.

just ggive us a bloody date. and stop bringing up random spokepersons

Without reading most of the thread, I'm sure that Nintendo will bare all by the end of this year - they said they would anyway. It would be nice to see some game footage like.

There'll always be leaked information (whether it's true or not is another question), but apart from that I'm pretty sure Nintendo show some form of screen before February next year (I'm not betting tho).

they said once that everyting about rev will be known antil the end of year so....let's wait...

i think 1 or 1 and a 1/2 week before the Xbox360 comes out just do drag interest from it like on TGS when they showed the controller after i saw that i lost complete interest in the 360 and ps3 (although the 360 is sparking an interest again propaly get both). One more thing am i the only one that didn´t know about the x360 being playable at TGS i was to busy wanting to know about the REV controller to find that out?

I would like to think before the Xbox360 launch just to steal a little hype and get people thinking about it. However I get the horrible feeling it will be E3 next year before we actually see in game footage

So, they have a minimum of half a dozen 360 launch titles to look at and they'll give magazine covers to a few Revolution screenshots, yeah, dream on.

Maybe not then, but Nintendo will bound to steal a fair bit of Microsofts thunder by revealing screenshots just before the 360's launch, and if they do, then good for them.

Sign in to follow this