NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

When do you think we'll see the first screens/footage?

I hope we do soon, as its been ages since anything has really happened. Surely they'll do it before the Xbox 360 launch? I predict End of November, when all the 360 buzz is going on. Heck i'm sure something will be shown next month.

I hope we do soon, as its been ages since anything has really happened. Surely they'll do it before the Xbox 360 launch? I predict End of November, when all the 360 buzz is going on. Heck i'm sure something will be shown next month.

Well i think there's meant to be another announcement in late November/December isn't there?

I think there are a few speeches planned at events in the next few months, where surely the Revs capabilities and online plans will be talked about; so maybe some games will be shown then.

I'd really like 3rd parties to begin announcing/confirming games soon aswell; so that i know whether or not i'm going to have to get a 360 to play Sonic and Resi!!

(though with a possible long wait for the Rev, i may definately get one at some time anyway!)

I hope we don't have to wait until the weeks leading up to E3 before we see any actual in-game screens/footage!!

It would be suicide to wait after the end of 2006. To battle the XBOX360 launch at least a little bit Nintendo (and also Sony if they want to compete) should show what they have. There will be enough hype before the Revolution launch anyways.

I want ingame movies, screenshots and specifications NOW!!!

(my guess is it comes shortly after Nintendo unveils Nintendo WiFi)

"Nintendo" have said repetedly that we would know ALL of Revolutions secrets before the end of the year.

So I'm guessing in December we should know it all.. Screenshoots too I think..

"Nintendo" have said repetedly that we would know ALL of Revolutions secrets before the end of the year.

So I'm guessing in December we should know it all.. Screenshoots too I think..

Yes, I read that. Not sure were that interview is now, but they didnt say all, they said an estimated date, price and more info. Im sure there will be some of it revealed at E3 if it hasnt been launched any were by then.

When nintendo says "When we show the games we want people to actually experience them just like we did witht he DS" which makes me think if you just look at the screens that the GFX wont match up anywhere near the Xbox 360 or PS3.

From what I hear and believe to be a fact is that we will know the final name, final specs, by the end of the year. We may even get a few new details before this month ends but I think the next major news will come early November.

We might even see some kind of footage and screens from what Nintendo is working on. Along with some official announcements of games in development for the Revolution from other developers. I think that if this doesn't happen by year end it would be a bad move by Nintendo.

And Nintendo may also have something big in January at the CES.

I dont hope.... Nintendo MUST Show Footage/Screens BEFORE Xbox360 release. They HAVE TO ATTRACT the Consumer to buy Revolution and that means that they have have to give us reasons to not buy Xbox 360 or to buy Revolution as well. Nintendo is not doing well with Revolution this far and with the delay we heard.....

I start to fear that Nintendo has nothing to show to compete with Microsoft...no matter if its October, November or December.

I'm more interested in what a more Powerful hardware can do in SDTV then in HDTV.

Just test any FPS game with a Voodo2 card in max settings @ 640x480, and then put a Geforce 6600 in with max settings @ 640x480... HUGE diffrence in quality.

Will we soon see near Pixar, FF-VII, Spirits Within quality on Revolution in-game?

I'd think that Re5 quality gfx should NOT be a problem...

Ill say near the 360 launch, to try and take some attention away from it.

any day will do i can wait i am to busy playing ROSE online...... damn my friends for telling me about this game. but i would like to see it in November.

any day will do i can wait i am to busy playing ROSE online...... damn my friends for telling me about this game. but i would like to see it in November.

Where did you download the Beta from? Because I tried from the official site + fileplanet but both were corrupt.

When nintendo says "When we show the games we want people to actually experience them just like we did witht he DS" which makes me think if you just look at the screens that the GFX wont match up anywhere near the Xbox 360 or PS3.

Makes me think we won't be seeing anything till E3.

The best idea for Nintendo is to release the info. a week or two before Xbox360 launch, which will piss all over it's hype and steal the front cover of all the magazines.

I agree that would be a good time, i hope they will be nice.

im a level 29 soldier and i got to level 67 in iROSE whats ur name ill add u

mines maggynum add me :D im normally on channel 3

E3 2006 just like the DS. They want people to play the games before they watch some videos.Dont get your hopes up.

The best idea for Nintendo is to release the info. a week or two before Xbox360 launch, which will piss all over it's hype and steal the front cover of all the magazines.

So, they have a minimum of half a dozen 360 launch titles to look at and they'll give magazine covers to a few Revolution screenshots, yeah, dream on.

E3 2006 just like the DS. They want people to play the games before they watch some videos.Dont get your hopes up.

More than likely, with the revolution launch being late 2006 they are unlikely to show anything till the last minute.

im a level 29 soldier and i got to level 67 in iROSE whats ur name ill add u

mines maggynum add me :D im normally on channel 3

I Can't really play it only mostly friday but i have friends who are online i will give you there names.

misterskill

Spiner

butcher666

just tell them that you know me

oh my name is the same as the one on this forum but i will send you something first to tell you i'm online but will only happen on friday ok.

Where did you download the Beta from? Because I tried from the official site + fileplanet but both were corrupt.

Got mine off a friend who burnt it for me because i have dial up connections it would take me forever to download it.

They have to release screens NOW. If they release screens just before the 360 launch people aren't going to change their plans. They need to show off at least five games in a week so people get the time to think it over and change their plans.

IGN: When can we expect to hear more about Revolution's online features?

Beth Llewelyn: You'll just have to stay tuned.

IGN: For a long while or a short while?

Beth Llewelyn: That's kind of tough to say at the moment.

IGN: Is there a chance that we'll know more before E3 2006?

Beth Llewelyn: There's always a chance.

Sign in to follow this