NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kurtle Squad

Help me with my 'Customer Relations' -_-

So you're basically the 'perfect' one, are you. can you move to my town? It's Bromley, ever heard of it? A London Borough, that is.

I've heard of Bromely. But I am mildly happy where I am so I'll pass.

Talk about the weather.

Holy shit, this has spawned more conversations for me at Somerfield than anything else. Alternatively, just smile like you mean it.

Flirt.

Male or female customers. No bother. Just flirt. It will make you look friendly, it'll be fun, and they will enjoy it.

Seriously, I think I should give out advice for a living. I'd make a killing.

Flirt.

Male or female customers. No bother. Just flirt. It will make you look friendly, it'll be fun, and they will enjoy it.

Everytime i go to the toilet it hurts, what should i do?

See a doctor, or even better, cut your nads off.

If your arm hurts, don't throw a ball. Just don't use it. It's stupid to use something when it's hurt.

Your bum hurts, so why use it? Stop going to the toilet, Caris. That's an order.

On the topic of customer relations: There's no easy way about it really. General politeness such as "hi, how are you?" always helps. Just talk random nonsense, people will laugh, and therefore it'll ease the awkwardness.

If they have a child or baby pretend like they're cute (less creepy - for whatever reason - with babies than children) rather than the annoying little hwun dans they actually are.

If they have a child or baby pretend like they're cute (less creepy - for whatever reason - with babies than children) rather than the annoying little hwun dans they actually are.

Even if you hate most kids?:heh:

I have to say, it is easier if the customers have kids...cos of stuff:wtf:...but parents that dont make their kids say thank you deserve a punch in the mouth.

Bromley? That's not too far away from me...

As for your predicament Kurt, from what you said that you do, sounds like you're doing exactly what you need to be doing, just make sure you are talking with every customer.

Though, my proper advice to most people would be to try and find a better job, because in the majority of cases shop work is absolute shit in comparison.

I worked in a garden centre for a while when I was younger on the weekends. I would sit at the till all day reading books! The manager there was really demanding and when I went for the job interview, he spent most of the time throwing random maths questions at me. That wasnt needed at all with the pet shop I worked at before and after that job.

Your manager probably just thinks too much of himself.:grin: Maybe he is trying to put you down. Some people can be like that, especially managers who think that they know everything!:)

I have a lot of experience with customers, but its mostly with the complaining type who live in a world of their own. Aslong as you are smiling and being caring, you are doing a good job! Some people in shops can be really rude.

The manager there was really demanding and when I went for the job interview, he spent most of the time throwing random maths questions at me.

If I had to know even core Maths whilst at work I would probably abruptly end each till stint running out into the toilets crying. My number work is really that terrible.

Sometimes my foreskin becomes sore, what should I do about it?

Try to make them buy crap they don't want and you will have that contract.

Okay, thanks for the help guys.

My boss came up to me on Sat and offered me a job...it's not on contract like he originally said, but I don't care.

Now I work Tues-Fri & Sat/Sun (alternating)

Sign in to follow this