NEurope
demonmike04

Gamecube online no more!

My word, I remember PSO. Is spent soo much time both on and offline on that thing. Hell, with a couple of willing friends it's still well worth digging out. I was RACast, level 80+ with a bazzoka and a phat pair of beefy power mags. In fact, I think that's still on my memory card. Good times, good times.

I really wanted to play this online, but it seems i'l be sticking to the offline game trying to work my way up through all the difficulties.

I couldnt be assed to sit deciding a race for my first character, so its a HUmar, now level 38 with a VARISTA strapped on. I love hard mode =)

When was there ever GC online?? I could never find a modem anywhere not even online (e-bay i could never trust back then).

Oh well, i never cared about it anyway.

Gamecube went online like 3-4 years ago,I saw modems all over the place.

Good times online.

Just a quick question,who where will be going online in the last month so we can meet up?

Gamecube went online like 3-4 years ago,I saw modems all over the place.

Good times online.

Just a quick question,who where will be going online in the last month so we can meet up?

Is the final month open to every one? Not sure why im asking this, my broadbands too weird to have my cube hooked up. bloody AOL.

Just a reminder, its March now so online should be free for the next 30 days for both PSO 1 & 2 and PSO 3 C.A.R.D .

Can you do nights offline aswell?

Last time I was online there where people in the 1000's on,but I can't believe how deserted it is now if what you say is true.I hope there's a lot of people on in the last month so it can sort of go out in a bang.

As far as I know you can't do the Nights quest offline. It was a pretty basic quest though, you just ran around seabed killing stuff only Nights is flying around and the Nights ending music playing. After you finsih it you then can go to another "quest" which consists of a room with the GBA download station to get the Nights mini game thing.

Edit- Just read on Wikipedia you can download the same GBA game on Billy hatcher and the giant egg.

Gamestation are selling broadband adapters for 2.99 I think I might buy one just to play this game for a month.

Gamestation are selling broadband adapters for 2.99 I think I might buy one just to play this game for a month.

You could do that but you need to have already played online before.

I have but I only have the dial up modem atm.

Ah that's ok then.Tonight/Tomorrow i'm gonna try hooking up my GC to my router and hopefully it will work.

Well you better hurry up,there's 18 days left...

Anyone actually went/going online?

Dammit!

If someone would have said this earlier I woulda started playing.

My free starter month is still unused, that + this last month for free thing coulda been quite a treat...

Dammit!

If someone would have said this earlier I woulda started playing.

My free starter month is still unused, that + this last month for free thing coulda been quite a treat...

If you havn't been online then you would of had to register in February I think.Still pissed off about this whole "activation" thing though.

BladeMaster Lv134 Android Hunter, then it crashed and i lost him :(

Least i had my Cube online at some point :D

My launch day Cube is an online virgin. :(

My GameCube was an online whore.But I helped her get through that rough patch and we moved on from it :)

I wouldn't be surprised to see PSU ported to the Wii.

I would be surprised, delighted but surprised.