NEurope
Slaggis

The number 23

There can never be enough good films, as we all know there are far too many bad ones.

EDIT: Just watched the trailer for the first time, doesn't appeal to me that much really but i'll probably end up watching it.

I'll end up watching it and shouting at the screen a lot (One reason I have given up on any advertised movie over the past few years) because they will present a shallow story of a deep and fascinating subject.

The trailer looked pretty interesting. I'm not one for going to the cinema though, so I'll probably watch it after it comes out on dvd.

I don't normally watch these sorts of gothic horror films, but I think Jim Carrey is a simply superb dramatic actor, so his involvement will no doubt prove more then enough to tempt me down to the cinema.

Probably will go and see it when it comes out, it does look good from the trailer

I really like the look of it. Jim Carrey doing a different role, even though, was it the cable guy he was a madman anyway. He likes those roles doesn't he..

either a madman or someone who gets hurt a lot.

he sint a madman in this.It seems like he is a normal person whose life just changes....the closest thing would be truman show i guess..that was brill

The Truman show was a good film. A person obsessed with the number 23, you wouldnt call that person a bit mad?

well i guess he could be but not looney like cable guy

He was a looney as the cable guy. This kind of film reminds me of Garden State. If its anything along the lines of that movie, I will like this.

For you eevil : linky

Verdict: Davinchi code esque 'coincidence thriller' in thumbs down appeal shocker. Inclusion on Jim to at least make me read the review.

I saw the trailer for this the other day and it really got me interested.I wanna see this,school of scroundrals and that Morbit movie with Eddie Murphry (or is it Norbit,I can't remember)

And then there's more I wanna see in a few months and I dunno if my wallet can handle it.

Well when is it out, my gf wants to see it? I reckon it looked ok, too many horror films look great on the trailor, too many imitate the Ring and most are poor.

Seen the trailer twice now and it gets funnier each time. Its so awfully cheesy I can't help myself.

Jim Carrey can definately act serious though, Truman Show and Eternal Sunshine have proved this.

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie; the trailer made it look rather awesome, I think. I love Jim Carrey's style of acting and Eternal Sunshine is one of my favourite movies.

I think this movie has a good plot and might have some psychological experiments for further thinking, just like Eternal Sunshine.

To Zechs:

It's out (ironically or good timing?) on the 23rd March this year.