NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

007 Everything or Nothing

how amazing is this? picked it up ages ago on ebay for like £5 and finally got round to playing it what a great game. has so many different elements to it, so cinematic, differently the third person goldeneye of the bond gaming world. been hooked all day.

this has the worst 3 or 4 player mode ever.A death match thing.its 2 player is cool(co op) the graphics are average(i played this on ps2)

Its the best bond since goldeneye but is nowhere near as good obviously

I liked 3rd person quite a bit but somehow if you played the first two FPS ones it still feels the same.

The Co-op is pretty good though. I spent plenty of hours completing it with a mate.

I never fancied this, but I did want Goldeneye Rogue Agent, as I love FPS games, and this site gave it a great review, but everyone else hated it!

goldeneye wasnt that bad.nintendo fanboys need to get over themselves sometimes

You've got Goldeneye Rogue Agent? What's it actually like then?

I've got it as well. It plays more aggressive than the other bond games.

You also recharge your energy like in Red Steel which allows quite an aggressive playing style. It's a bit short though and I couldn't stand to do the last level because aiming was too slow and unprecise for me once I played Time Splitters 3.

But if you can get it cheap somewhere you should pick it up, the first few missions are quite entertaining. I liked it better than Nightfire for instance.

You've got Goldeneye Rogue Agent? What's it actually like then?

you no.I have just played it in a friends house.its not great.About 65% good if you know what i mean but its still fun

A great Bond game, that I will never get rid of, even if it has horrible multi-player. The motorbike level on the highway rocks!

you no.I have just played it in a friends house.its not great.About 65% good if you know what i mean but its still fun

I may pick it up cheap off eBay, just a bored weekend filler lol. I hate sunday's, so this could help fill one!

This is a pretty good game, I mean the story was actually written by the people who did the Brosnan films. Graphics are a bit hairy here and there but the gameplay's solid. Worth picking up if it's under a tenner definately.

GE:RA is quite fun, but the levels are repetitive, the story is crap and the eye powers are a waste of time. multiplayer is worthless. the AI is awful. its annoying when you get to the bit with the blue beam thing that kills you in one shot and its hard to dodge. also if you hit people with grenades their bodies vanish before they hit the ground!

apart from that its good, weapons are enjoyable.

i usually go with the jackel and mamba combo, alternate the fire and the enemies become dominoes

The motorbike level on the highway rocks!

I passed that level tonight and I hated it... The next one, however, does rock, where you have to infiltrate the racer's room to take his clothes. I love stealth, you see? :)

Graphics are a bit hairy here and there

The graphics aren't that bad. EA uses some kind of special technique that makes the graphics look quite advanced in the cut scenes. Things really do look solid and three dimensional in the cut scenes. It looks miles better than Godfather, which is ironic since they're both from EA. The shine effects are very good.

I was playing this game two months ago before I got the Wii, but stopped playing GC altogether when I did get the Wii. Now I finished Godfather about 4 days ago so I went back to this and I was shocked by the first cut scene in the Vertigo level (which was where I had left the game) as it looked so superior to Godfather.

I already bought Zelda TP but I'd like to finish this before I start that. I also still have Prince Of Persia Sands of Time to begin.

I found From Russia With Love to be the best Bond game since Goldeneye. Apart from the crappy hedge level (it's the 2nd stage i think), that's just plain boring & monotonous. The rest of the game is ace tho.

Sign in to follow this