NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dyson

Hot Fuzz

You were there too? XD

Yeah, i met The3rd and various other EuroFusion peeps down there.

Im trying to get a few peeps to go see Hot fuzz next friday with me, too bad Empire Cinema charges a fuck load per ticket.

I saw it yesterday, I was getting worried about halfway through that it was a bit too serious like, but the last half hour really really made it into a brilliant film, loved it!

'Did you tell him to cool off?'

'No, I didn't say anything actually...'

"But you missed this great bit earlier, where.." :P

I was one of a quite a few here actually who saw it on 14th (valentines day :P) and was quite perplexed as to why it was out then, seeing as the trailers and even posters etc were all specifying is was launched on the 16th and also advanced previews on the 15th, so why oh why was it on the wednesday?

GREAT FILM.

I can't decide whether i like it more or less than Shaun of the Dead, however all i can say is...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarp

I was expecting something as good as SotD. I got waaaaaay better than that.

Good, someone who agrees with me... who else thinks this?

saw it earlier and think my favourite bit is where Simon Pegg dropkicks the farmer's mum :)

saw it earlier and think my favourite bit is where Simon Pegg dropkicks the farmer's mum :)

for me, that was close, but the akimbo pistol dive had me in many degrees of lol. It's the way it lasted a good 30 seconds at least. Mirth was extracted from my illness wracked lungs with assured abandon.

Saw this last night, took a while to get going, not quite funny as Shaun but all spoofs are the end had me in tears (of laughter) at points...

Running through the water while shooting in the air going "AHHHHHHH!" had me in stitches.

"Every farmer and his mum is armed."

"MUM!"

*Woman looking at spit roast*

"That's me after a few pints, that is"

The Shaun of the Dead references made me laugh.

"What's the matter? Never taken a short cut?"

"Want anything from the shop?"..."Cornetto"

Was most excellent. Would have liked to see a bit more of Bill Bailey, Coogan and Stephen Merchant though.

Some folks reckon it went on a bit too long, but I think it was just about spot on.

"It's ok Andy, it's just bolognese"

:heh:

It's a very quotable film - if you've seen it.

By that I mean, if you've seen Hot Fuzz, and someone quotes it to you, you'll get the joke. But to anyone else, it wouldn't be funny.

I don't think you can really compare this with SotD. I love both for different reasons. Did anyone else see Simon Pegg on Top Gear? That man makes me LMFAO!! I really want to get Spaced on DVD! I saw most of them when they were on Channel 4 but I missed a few episodes.

Sign in to follow this