N-Europe

Found this clip about PS3

xanikseo

Ok, nintendo fanboys are starting to annoy me too.

And this doesnt belong here, goes in other consoles, since it had no relevance to nintendo.

And your putting down homosexuals too, by posting this and saying its true, your stating all gay people love PS3. Yeah sure, i dont take it to offence because I am not gay, but im saying this on behalf of others.

I hate all kinds of fanboys. They say the Sony fans are the worst and Nintendo fans are innocent but I totally disagree with that. No fanboy is worse than the other fanboy imo.

Indeed. Fanboy's only see one side of the story and restrict them selves from seeing the other, therefore very arrogant.

Indeed. Fanboy's only see one side of the story and restrict them selves from seeing the other, therefore very arrogant.

That sir is stereotyping, not every fanboy is like that at all. If this topic is so PC and by most posts so far it seems that way, then you shouldn't be stereotyping.

Didn't watch the clip.

That sir is stereotyping, not every fanboy is like that at all. If this topic is so PC and by most posts so far it seems that way, then you shouldn't be stereotyping.

Didn't watch the clip.

Oh crap your right. I should of stated some, i do know not all fanboys are that way. Thanks for picking up on that.

Very mean clip I have to agree. Slapstick humour, and let's just say the video clip is crap. Shouldn't have posted it in the first place. I regret it now.

The PS3 is only really "bad" because it isn't original, so I don't know why the fanboy says he's gay. Probably is.

That's possibly the saddest thing i have ever seen!

Agree'd. Unoriginal humour, with the script written in a quick way to gain attention.

And xanikseo, i dont think any one cares if its mean or not. Its the lack of creativity with the joke.

Humour is so weird today, people think laughing can only be achieved if you insult things.

That was pretty damn crap but it is what a lot of people say about Nintendo consoles and I, as a fanboy, only ever revert to saying stuff like this in defence when closed minded sony and M$ fanboys simply come out and say "Why are you getting a Nintendo theyre gay" that is a quote from a mate who is getting a 360 for christmas said on Thursday to another mate who said he was gettin a rev. He doesnt even know anything about the rev.