NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ant-Shimmin

Will they bring out a football game for the Wii

To be honest, I never used all the fancy moves you are supposed to be able to do. When I'm running down the left wing, I'm working out whether to pass the ball or cut inside, not worrying about which button combo will make my player do a step over. The left analogue stick, R1, square, x and circle buttons were all my brain could cope with!

I recently played Fifa 07 on the DS and won the Premier League straight off. It's really no different than playing on PS2 and I'm starting to find it formulaic and boring. So I hope that if Fifa comes to the Wii they make the experience different by utilising the unique control system. I don't want to pay £30+ for the latest version of a game I already have on another console unless there's some added value.

To be honest, I never used all the fancy moves you are supposed to be able to do. When I'm running down the left wing, I'm working out whether to pass the ball or cut inside, not worrying about which button combo will make my player do a step over. The left analogue stick, R1, square, x and circle buttons were all my brain could cope with!
Yeah, that's exactly how I play my footies as well. The tricks are too complex...

Hoping Wii can change that. Seeing Konami ports PS2 games to the 360 even, Wii shouldn't be a problem. Let's hope the controls work well.

Shaolin Soccer with the wiimote. You heard it here first guys.

That would be a football game worth buying. They could just use the Classic controller for a football game. Or even the cube controllers, theres nothing stopping them really. I dont see myself strapping the wiimote to my leg and playing it that way.

Sign in to follow this