NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gentleben

I just got dumped!

My Nintendo Wii just dumped me!! One Day before Valentines day as well. Says she doesn't want to be with just me and try out been with other people as well. Feels like someone has pushed a Wiimote in my heart and twisted it. That heartless Wii-she. I got her back and have started dating my GB Micro and DS at the same time, I'm going to become the ulimate nintendo slut! I'II shower them both in stars and DS/GBA games, till my Wii-she gets so jealous connects herself to the shopping channel and downloads a Classic NES VC game in a bid to lure me back. I'II dump by DS and GB Micro faster than I dumped my copy of Pokemon Channel and come crawling back.........

This makes no sense?? I swear he probably left his account on by accident and some jackass started fucking shit up. Aye, yooo got meeeeerk'd innit. Brah.

I feel....unclean...

Haha, this thread was much better than I was expecting. I enjoyed reading it, although I worry greatly for the original poster. You remind me of someone too, is your name actually Dave and you're using Gentleben for coveR?

Haha, this thread was much better than I was expecting. I enjoyed reading it, although I worry greatly for the original poster. You remind me of someone too, is your name actually Dave and you're using Gentleben for coveR?

Wow, someone that understands my humour. A rare breed indeed :bowdown:

No not using Gentleben as a cover for Dave. Sorry.

My Virtual boy was giving other people the ultimate virtual experiance while my genisis was doing what nintendont.

i feel your pain.

Erm...buy a ps3.

Make sure you start playing it so your wii notices, that'll really get her back! Though Wiishe is a bit weird sounding, Shewii is better.

As for the point of this thread, I'm not sure, but none of you found it amusing? I think it's also mocking certain kinds of threads too, I say leave it open until the 15th, then close it.

EDIT: Yes! Another person likes it! High five Dyson!

gay_thread.jpg

Just thought I'd swing by and say thanks for ANOTHER CRAPPY image macro!

sorry did i hit a nerve, chill - this thread is ass...

Not really, but people who post image macroes and nothing else wind me up a treat.

glad to be of service

[sarcasm]I can see you'll fit in well here.[/sarcasm] :indeed:

Anyway, what happened next in this love-shapeofmanysides story, Ben?

Whats with everyone trying to look cool by putting another member down? You all sound pathetic, show some fucking forum love! I understand critism of the thread, but the obvious crying out for attention from the more established members here just shows what n00bs you really are.

Whats with everyone trying to look cool by putting another member down? You all sound pathetic, show some fucking forum love! I understand critism of the thread, but the obvious crying out for attention from the more established members here just shows what n00bs you really are.

That reminds me, I've got to bump the Forum Love thread so we can get that going again, it was made of awesome.

Hey, hey, I'm not trying to put other people down. I just thought it might be funny to post a spoof Valentines kinda story. I'm not out to attack any of the established members on this community. If I want attention I'd stand naked in the street jumping up and down yelling "hey everyone look at me"

Anyway, what happened next in this love-shapeofmanysides story, Ben?

Well like a fool for love, I came rushing back to my Wii-she. She had lured me with a NES VC game, and I was gagging to play it. She teased me buy popping open her little bonnet to reveal her 4 GC ports and GC Memory card slots. She let me feel her up on her USB/SD card ports and then slike any woman she said she wanted to "talk" she laid out a confusing list of relationship rules and insisted I play Superfruitfall on the Wii to my eyes bleed to prove I really did love her.

If I want attention I'd stand naked in the street jumping up and down yelling "hey everyone look at me"

Funnily enough I got a similar message on Myspace earlier..

Is your name actually Rhys and you're using Gentleben for cover? :wink:

Hey, hey, I'm not trying to put other people down. I just thought it might be funny to post a spoof Valentines kinda story. I'm not out to attack any of the established members on this community. If I want attention I'd stand naked in the street jumping up and down yelling "hey everyone look at me"

I liked it Gentleben, I really did.

Gentleben It wasn't aimed at you, your sweet. You had the balls to do something individual, which is alot considering it's like shower time on D wing if someone says something wrong here.

Sign in to follow this