NEurope

Read it on GoNintendo first, then N-E. Seems the original source was none other than wii.fr, their reliability lately has been rather questionable,

Next week it is :heh:

Wii.fr are possibly the worst gaming website I've ever seen (not even Spong are this bad any more). They lied about this, they keep posting PC Sam & Max screenshots and passing them off as Wii shots (I confirmed that they were fake with Telltale), and yet developers feel like announcing new games via their site...

Okami will be one of the few games I will have played on wii

I think cel-shaded style fits perfectly the wii hardware. Games that want to look realistic on wii end up shit.

I cant way to play it!

such a limited view on games, tsc tsc

Well at least you want it :P Although how someone who doesn't like Zelda wants Okami is beyond me good for you ^^

such a limited view on games, tsc tsc

Well at least you want it :P Although how someone who doesn't like Zelda wants Okami is beyond me good for you ^^

lol, Im unforgetable eh?

how cute of u :p

lol, Im unforgetable eh?

how cute of u :p

<3

I'm not having a go at you now, I'm being serious, if you don't like Zelda it's unlikely you'll like this, I'm just giving advice.

Gameseek are showing this as in stock (although I don't know how reliable they are , they didn't let me down with my freeloader though). So perhaps this could still get released early.

Perhaps. I liked GameSeek with the whole FreeLoader thing. See if any other places change their dates or get it in stock.

<3

I'm not having a go at you now, I'm being serious, if you don't like Zelda it's unlikely you'll like this, I'm just giving advice.

Yeah ,Heaven. It's like Twilight Princess, but with a wolf.

...wait a minute.

Yeah ,Heaven. It's like Twilight Princess, but with a wolf.

...wait a minute.

that made me laugh lol

You guys have misunderstood me. I never said I dont like Zelda, i just CANT play twilight princess for some reasons.

that made me laugh lol

You guys have misunderstood me. I never said I dont like Zelda, i just CANT play twilight princess for some reasons.

You don't like fun?

XD just kidding it kinda sounds like I'm picking on you. I'm not.

Or am I?

You don't like fun?

XD just kidding it kinda sounds like I'm picking on you. I'm not.

Or am I?

lol no :p

I actually like you (not in a sexual way,actually in a more friendly one...or something more.kinda. Oh I dunno.fuck it)

lol no :p

I actually like you (not in a sexual way,actually in a more friendly one...or something more.kinda. Oh I dunno.fuck it)

I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult lol.

I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult lol.

tsk tsk

depends :p

I would like to know if Okami is still for release on the 6th June?

Because Amazon once had it changed to the 6th June but it is now back at 13th June there..?

I would like to know if Okami is still for release on the 6th June?

Because Amazon once had it changed to the 6th June but it is now back at 13th June there..?

According to the Capcom Press Site, it's the 13th.

nintendos official website as it still listed for 27th of june. but who cares what they think. i think they need to get a grip wi there website.

Well , it's no longer listed as in stock with gameseek and they haven't updated my order either so chances are it has moved back.

That is some nice packaging. Too bad I don't like HMV much for games.

There's this thing called Printer, while I haven't actually encountered one I have heard tales about it, so if you search hard enough you might actually avoid buying it in HMV if you don't want to.

Even if I did print it, it would be a crappy version and not the right paper :heh: