NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
killer kirby

Smash Bros with third parties also helping

how good would it be if Nintendo and all the big third party compnies made smash bros all together Just imagine that

Mario VS Sonic(SEGA)

Link VS Cloud(Square-enix)

Ganondorf VS Nightmare(Namco)

Roy VS Haybusa(Tecmo)

Fox VS Ryu(Capcom)

Just think of the posibilities it would be one of the best games and would be a great start for nintendo revolution sales. But just a thought.

*drools*

Link vs Cloud.. the ultimate fight!

Alas, I doubt it would ever happen.

excellent i like it would love to beat the livin day lights out of the blue hedgehog with link LINK RULES

That would be great, the concept of jump superstars with hell loads of charecters was amazing, so a team effort from developers would make a new type of jump superstars, instead of anima/manga charecters, video game charecters :D

I couldnt agree more on this topic it would be a dream game. Hell I would love it if it was just Nintendo vs Sega beat-em-up.

would be cool if that happened,hopefully 3rd parties will be helpin in SSBR cause characters will run out

This shouldn't be for SSBR!!

Smash Bros. is for NINTENDO characters

It should be a different game altogether, with the same sort of control scheme as SSBR.

would be cool if that happened,hopefully 3rd parties will be helpin in SSBR cause characters will run out

How can you say that!? Nintendo have THOUSANDS of characters!!

Instead of having 100+ characters already in the game, it should be possible to download new characters. So you dont need all the crappy ones you hate so much.

I hope in the next version they have Captain Olimer. With his army of Pikmin at his disposal he would own lol.

This shouldn't be for SSBR!!

Smash Bros. is for NINTENDO characters

It should be a different game altogether, with the same sort of control scheme as SSBR.

I agree!

Although i'd love a game like this (and think there should be one); Smash Bros should be Nintendo only!

I can only think of about 15 or so suitable characters that would be suitable and WOULDN'T be clones of current characters.

Thats the problem HAL have, how can they make more original fighting styles? I had an idea, how about a Zora? Only has ranged attacks bar very weak punches and kicks. However it is super fast and can jump very high a la Fox. I think that'd work rather well.

But its just not Smash Bros, it be pretty cheap.

Hah, it'd be like the Gamefaqs character fight poll in SSB. I also wouldn't mind beating the crap out of Tony Hawk.

Sign in to follow this