NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
THE ganondorflol

Slippy or Tingle?

Who do you hate more- Slippy or Tingle?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hate more- Slippy or Tingle?

• Slippy
    • Tingle

I voted for that stuck up toad. Tingle's a cold hearted thief but at least he doesn't sound like a hyperactive chipmunk being strangled.

Post opinions here

LMBO awesome poll.

I have to vote for Slippy. I hated his voice in the original Starwing and then it became more annoying in Lylat Wars. He just sounds like a whiney little kid and he cant fly an Arwing at all, he constantly needs Foxs help.

Slippy can't lock on in Star Fox Command, and I got pwned at the hands of the Anglars several times because of his incompetence. CURSE YOU AMPHIBIAN!

Slippy toad, because you HAD to save him. Tingle got awesome in Twilight Princess... so.

I voted wrong. I gave slippy my vote.

Slippy is at least a fighter and gave you the health bars for bosses.

Tingle is...disturbed.

You misread it as "Which one is better"? I did, and voted for the wrong person

I'd say tingle is a lot worse than Slippy.

There should be a neither option, as both are awesome. How can anyone hate Slippy and/or Tingle?!

There should be a neither option, as both are awesome. How can anyone hate Slippy and/or Tingle?!

Play StarFox Command and finish the Wind Waker.

i think you should plau Lylat wars and then you will see how annoying slippy can get

'THANKS FOX I THOUGHT THEY HAD ME'

Tingle is just.......ugly and annoying

Tingle got awesome in Twilight Princess... so.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????

The stars tent guy, thats an evolution of Tingle.

There was even an interview with the producers saying so.

Slippy. Tingle may have some weird fetishes, but at least you don't have to keep running back and forth saving his candy ass as your head slowly starts to implode thanks to his high-frequency voice more typical of the pre-teen "leet" crowd on Halo 2.

Slippy, because he was getting in trouble all the time in Lylat Wars, and he didn't fix your ship unless his ship wasn't broken.

Fantastic poll.

I voted for Slippy, he was always the one that needed saving the most. 'I think there's a guy behind me' 'NO THERE'S F*CKING 20 SLIPPY YOU USELESS GIT'

The amount of times I died trying to save him :indeed:

He even needs saving about 20 seconds into the first level lol. Tingle is more disturbing than annoying really...

Tingle is THE most irritating character of all time, I also felt he didn't really fit well into the game. And he looked crap too.

Voted for Tingle.

I just accepted that part of any Starfox game was going to involve saving Slippy's sorry arse and got on with it.

But Tingle's daylight robbery and annoying catchphases (especially in WW) bugged the crap out of me and have left me with a severe hatred for him.

It's not Tingle's fault. He's insane. And those maps were important and were worth all the money.

Slippy... his ship has got shot down so much... but he keeps coming back. With the same annoying voice. Fucking frog.

All the characters in starfox suck, so that's acceptable, but Zelda was supposed to have standards.

All the characters in starfox suck, so that's acceptable, but Zelda was supposed to have standards.

They don;t all suck! But I see what you're getting at. It's like Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars: NO NEED!

I voted wrongly as well and voted for Tingle. So I guess all is even now.

How can you people hate Tingle? He's awesome.

Without Tingle Zelda wouldn't be Zelda. It would be some crappy 3rd person adventure where you're on a mission to kill a pig who can talk. Whooptie-doo.

Sign in to follow this