NEurope
Stocka

Post one word a day that sums up how you feel

Wierd. I'm wearing a blue tshirt. It's unusual cause I usually wear black tshirts. Me mam likes it though :).

Legendary - Won a snooker tournament down the club yesterday mainly because i was the only sober player involved because everyone else was drinking. I couldn't drink because i was calling the bingo later that night.

bollocks...

..because my sister tried to kill herself last night

bollocks...

..because my sister tried to kill herself last night

Fuck me, that's not good.

Do you know why she did it?

As for me, saddened.

I was talking to a friend last night on msn and, to be honest, to quote her, her life is shit.

Her mum wants to kick her out of the house, and never says anything nice to her, not even "good night". Her mum only ever complains about her shortcomings and gets her to do work around the house or to go to the shops, and has a go at her for seeing, or even talking to on msn, her "shitty friends" (quoting the mum), or even her boyfriend. Her brother is mentally ill, one of her older sisters is in hospital with really bad anorexia, and she hasn't seen her dad in 3 years, who wont even send her a birthday card. Her dad doesn't like her as she isn't the oldest, the youngest or a boy.

And now she has hinted that she may try to kill herself in Florence, where she is going with the school on an art trip next week.

You may see me scrounging for advice later in the meaningless post thread about what to do. I'm trying to help her in anyway I can, and at the moment I think what she really needs is someone to talk to, as bottling it up is possibly the worst thing to do right now.

Fat. Just had fruit pastells, a packet of crisps, 2 omelettes and a chicken and mushroom pot noodle.

no not really , she went to hosital at half 3 last night and is havin a mental assesment thinng done on her or something. I really dont care though. I loathe here.

(sorry to bring the mood of the thread down lol! but someone did ask!):p

FUCKING SHITE :mad:

I could have guessed that from the meaningless most thread...

AND HERE'S ANOTHER TWO:

FUCK OFF

You should offer what the guy in my avatar is offering.

<--

Wierd. I'm wearing a blue tshirt. It's unusual cause I usually wear black tshirts. Me mam likes it though :).

I think you look Devineeeee.

Morning.

Now: happy! :D

Just finished my chemistry open book paper, my friend who I said had been threatened by her mum to be kicked out of the house has been apologised to be aforementioned mum, and I'm listening to Don't Stop Me Now! Yay!:yay:

Goff! Goff!!!!

;)

My word of the day is: "cool."

It's been a pretty relaxed day. No problems, nothing really to brag about. Just a general laid back Sunday. Wasting time. That's how I like it.

Goff! Goff!!!!

;)

:p

har be tha fabled blue tshirt of lore! It's at least 20 sizes too big for me :heh: :

Look over in the arab_freak gallery