NEurope
Stocka

Post one word a day that sums up how you feel

what episode you up to?

Episode 16. right now I'm not understanding what he's done.

Word right now..disgusted...why do cats put their legs over their heads and lick themselves on your bed?

Tired.

Could also go for stressed and hungry. But didn't get much sleep last night, plus it was a long and stressful day, with an assignment that had to be handed in during our last class, and I still had to start on it (not my fault, the teachers were just never happy with the compositions I came up with). Got it done in the end, but it looks like poop.

Dead, or something along those lines.

Annoyed that I read your Johnny Allen quotes. I was going to come in here and post "just dandy" but you had to pop in prior to that, post and spoil it.

Let down by The 3rd lack of love of my sig. It is FUNNY though, is it not?

You have a rather strange sense of humour.

Bored.

Boringest lecture ever, after spending ten minutes trying to remember some lyrics I got bored again for the other three hours.

Episode 16. right now I'm not understanding what he's done.

Word right now..disgusted...why do cats put their legs over their heads and lick themselves on your bed?

Rem want light to save misa because she has feelings for misa and the only way to make the claims look real light must give up the death note and all knowledge

of it beacuse they made up a plan wich we wont find out about it untill the episode 18 hopefully

Pissed (off)

There was two possible things that were meant to happen tonight and in the end none could. Grr.