NEurope
Sarka

Stars Catalouge, anyone's arrived?

1080 arrived a while ago.

Does anyone elses copy of it have a little silver sticker on the disc? Mine did - I took it off, and underneath, there was a rental sticker on the disc!!!

Does anyone elses copy of it have a little silver sticker on the disc? Mine did - I took it off, and underneath, there was a rental sticker on the disc!!!

Haha, pwned :grin::heh:

Haha, pwned :grin::heh:

Anyone's Donkey Konga 2 game come, mine still hasn't...

A no show for Donkey Konga 2 for me too. :(

I'll wait until November for it and if still no Konga I will email Nintendo.

Also, do you get bongos?

I haven’t received my Donkey Konga (with bongos) also. I was hoping it’ll show up this week.

A friend of mine ordered DK2 and he said on AIM it came this morning. So it should be soon for the rest of you guys.

A friend of mine ordered DK2 and he said on AIM it came this morning. So it should be soon for the rest of you guys.

Thanks for notification and w00t for another set of bongos.

No problem :D

I'll try to find if he got bongo's with it, i assume you will as it said DK Pak.

my donkey konga 2 with bongo's arrived this morning (27th oct).

dont you just hate it that you cant register another set of bongo's with nintendovip to get the stars! its crap! i also have extra controller and another gamecube they wont let me get the stars for :(

Yep Donkey Konga 2 with Bongo's arrived this morning for me too. For some reason the box it arrived in was really mashed up - it looked like someone had been kicking it around for 20 minutes or something. Nothing was broken though and it all works.

BTW, there where 2 versions of Donkey Konga 2 available at the Nintendo site one with Bongo's one without (both the same price in stars).

Yep Donkey Konga 2 with Bongo's arrived this morning for me too. For some reason the box it arrived in was really mashed up - it looked like someone had been kicking it around for 20 minutes or something. Nothing was broken though and it all works.

BTW, there where 2 versions of Donkey Konga 2 available at the Nintendo site one with Bongo's one without (both the same price in stars).

Oh, I have a feeling mine was without bongos, I'll find out soon.

Oh, I have a feeling mine was without bongos, I'll find out soon.

EDIT: Still nothing here, maybe i should send an email, have you got yours Sarka?