NEurope
gaggle64

General Tee-Vee Thread

I've never understood what's so great about Friday Night Project.

"Look at us, we're so zany and laid back! We're like a your drinking buddies who like all the kewl bands you do!"

"Like?"

"Uh.... Fallout Boy?"

I don't really get to watch TV anymore, since the only one is a small 'un in the kitchen and I don't like sitting in there since it's filthy (not my fault). And I decided not to bother getting a TV license for my TV card or the TV in my room (or to dare watching it illegally).

I do watch some shows though, just... not through actual TV. Smallville and Heroes are the ones I follow the most. I love Scrubs but only really watch that via James' DVD collection.

I will watch Top Gear if I remember though.

Yes. He's coming to my local centre. I'd like to see it, but £27? Hmmm.....

PS - Kirk prepping himself for a sweaty fist-fight with Khan on BBC2 now if anyone's interested.

I just watched some Star Trek with Shatner in it. This was the first time I've ever actually watched classic Star Trek and I have to say... absolutely nothing about it. I can never confess to having seen it nor can I ever allow myself to remember his smoothie, cheeseball acting ever again.

Oh, no, no, no.

I just watched some Star Trek with Shatner in it. This was the first time I've ever actually watched classic Star Trek and I have to say... absolutely nothing about it. I can never confess to having seen it nor can I ever allow myself to remember his smoothie, cheeseball acting ever again.

Oh, no, no, no.

Rent/buy/steal Wrath of Khan.

You'll love it. Everyone who's seen it does.

Indeed. The best Star Trek is still the one with the whales though. By a big margin.

Simpsons

Lost

Family Guy

Scrubs

8 Simple Rules

Big Brother

Hollyoaks

Coraz

Emmerdale

South Park

Less than Perfect

CRYSTAL MAZE.

That 70's Show

My Wife and Kids

Fresh Prince of Bel air

Friday Nite Project

Shameless

Skins

To be honest, Skyone, Channel4, ABC1 and Trouble are the channels i watch mostly.

Indeed. The best Star Trek is still the one with the whales though. By a big margin.

I'm not sure about the best, but it was certainly the funniest.

I loved Scotty trying to talk to the Mac :D

My DVD boxed set of Spaced has finally arrived, so tonight will be Spaced Saturday Hooray because Saturday and Hooray rhyme quite nicely and I am happy it finally arrived.

My DVD boxed set of Spaced has finally arrived, so tonight will be Spaced Saturday Hooray because Saturday and Hooray rhyme quite nicely and I am happy it finally arrived.

Spaced is awesome. Hope you enjoy it. I'd love to live like Tim. Smoking and playing games all day :)

There is going to be a new series of Life On Mars on Tuesday.

I love.

Spaced Rocks. I've got the special edition DVDs which are good.

Glutton for punishment tbh.

Russel T Davies deserves being stuck in to a cannon and fired nin to the heart of the sun for his attempts at scifi.

Don't forgot the other spin off series he created and pushed through the bbc

Sarah Jane Adventures

Just realised that Heroes starts on BBC2 on February 19th :D That news + Lost being back tommorow night makes me very happy.

City Slickers is on ITV, yet I can't watch it because my freeview is nooshed up.

If anything, my post of this in Meaningless is part of my dark campaign to get Meaningless locked. That and I forgot - I'm sorry, Gaggle.

City Slickers is on ITV, yet I can't watch it because my freeview is nooshed up.

If anything, my post of this in Meaningless is part of my dark campaign to get Meaningless locked. That and I forgot - I'm sorry, Gaggle.

No problemo.

Anyway, Sexy Beast is an amazing film and is on tomorrow night, just after The Day After Tomorrow, which instead ranges from being hilarious for all the wrong reasons, to just wrong.

I missed this, but did anyone catch Primeval? Looked kinda interesting.

Shit, forgot all about that, when is it repeated?

Just realised that Heroes starts on BBC2 on February 19th

You sure about that, that's the same day it starts on the Scifi channel, who are meant to have a timed exclusive on it.