NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RATM_4_EVA

SIGN Petition For Pokemon MMORPG!!

1) As good as it sounds, it will never happen

2) Petitions do not work and are pretty much useless nowadays. So no.

3) lol @ you for even thinking that Nintendo of all people would bother to read it anyway.

it's always worth a try you just need to be positive.

remember when nintendo showed us the new Zelda everybody(including me) thought it was going to be cel-shaded and we laughed at people saying it was going to be a realistic zelda. so never think that anything is impossible.

l'll sign a petition to stop any more pokemon games from been made.

I second that motion

I would really like to see a Pokémon MMORPG, but I would rather Nintendo made the decision on their own, and showed that they can grasp want the gaming community wants, without the need of a meaningless petition.

I won't sign, they never work.

I second that motion

Jeez....do you hate creativity or something? I remember in the gamecube part of these forums you were complaining because shadow the hedgehog had guns, what is your problem?

I'd like to see you come up with creative games, instead of moaning at them.

On topic, I cant imagine how it would play, but i'd be happy with online battling. Sure, pokemon would be great to actualy interact with other people without battling or trading.

A Pokemon MMORPG would be awesome. A DS one would be even better because we wouldn't have to wait 2 years (Revo - 1 year, translation time - 1year) for it, just import it straight away :)

Petitions usually are stupid and this one isnt an exception. Do you a company will make a game just because of a petition? Specially a MMORPG that requires maintenance.

Petitions usually are stupid and this one isnt an exception. Do you a company will make a game just because of a petition? Specially a MMORPG that requires maintenance.

Yes, your right. I signed this purely for hope of the game, I dont expect it to happen. Petitions online are awful, I dont think their petition gets noticed.

Sign in to follow this