NEurope
Sooj

Fastest way to lose weight.

I have lost 8 pounds in 5 days.

Before I post what I did, has anybody beat it? I know its dangerous to lose weight too quickly but then its not as if I am fat. I weight 11 stones and 6 pounds, I use to weigh 12 stone. I am about 5 ft 7 (roughly) but everyone says that I must have my height wrong as I don't look overweight at all. My BMI is currently 25.06 which is classified as being "Overweight".

My ideal weight would in fact be 10 stone (what I use to be) but over the christmas holiday) Dec to feb I had gained 2 stone so its time to lose it.

So really, does anybody have any quick ways to lose weight? Has anybody gone from fat to fit :heh: lol

Three healthy and filling meals a day. No snacking in-between. Go for a long brisk walk everyday, or a jog if you're feeling adventurous.

BMI's are a load of bullshit

Im overweight according to them :)

Which you aren't... at all.

I've gone down 2 jean sizes, still trying to shed more though.

Don't eat :heh:

But on a serious note,don't eat carbohydrates so the body can burn all the fat.

I'm getting fatter by the minute.

Edit: I think Serebii owns in weight losing, he's a really inspiration.

I dont. I dont understand, I dont think overeat, and I eat like salad and vegetables and fruit and all that crap. I think I do enough excerise... barely. I dont understand this crap. And the shit I get off people is unbelievible, and i dont think im obese at all, just overweight.

I remember when Caris was obsessed with the difference between us, and kept asking people all the time.

BMI sorta only counts once you're an adult or something, so it doesn't really apply to you yet I guess?

I have a BMI of 23, going close to 24. I could stand weighing less though, like five kilo... Just don't seem to have enough willpower to start doing some sport stuff.

i eat whatever the fuck i like, i'm 6ft 1 ish and about 8 1/2 to 9 stone usually. its just the way i am. luckily i've never had to lose weight but weight gain is a serious issue for me, its impossible!!!

I lost 11 pound in 2 weeks once, how did you loose yours?

For a day I only had one very small meal at 6 o clock but then I read that not eating will slow down your metabolism as your body will think there is a famine so will try to keep as much fat stored as possible.

So now I eat roughly 6 'meals' a day.

8am: 2 toast and/or tea (no sugar) & slowly a pint of water.

10am - Eat a piece of fruit. I have a banana or apple or even both at times. With a normal glass of water.

12 noon - a peice of fruit with a glass of water.

3pm - have 2 or more pieces of fruit. Glass of water

6pm - Dinner. For dinner I just had a smaller than normal portion of whatever my mum made.

8pm - I don't usually eat at 8pm if I am gonna go out drinking alcohol (I'm not going to stoppartying at the weekend but I do usually drink moderately) but if I'm not then a glass of milk and/or a yoghurt will do me for the night but usually nothing.

I also went to the gym every day for a week; about 90 mins to 2 hours in the gym a day. Do about 5 push ups later in the evening if I had nothing else to do but I hardly did the push ups :heh: did it twice or something.

Other things I did in addition to the above was to breathe in. Walking, sitting breathe in your belly and tense it up while breathing normally. Its become 2nd nature to me now. Read it can help a lot.

I also took a few tablets but I didn't take them everyday only when I felt like I needed them that day. Bought the ones in argos to lose fat. Page 211 to 213 in the catalogue. I ended up buying number 9 on 212 :P I've only taken 4 tablets in the 4 days. Only took them for 2 days.

I lost 11 pound in 2 weeks once, how did you loose yours?

Wow thats alot : peace:

i eat whatever the fuck i like, i'm 6ft 1 ish and about 8 1/2 to 9 stone usually. its just the way i am. luckily i've never had to lose weight but weight gain is a serious issue for me, its impossible!!!

Your exactly like me,I eat whatever I want and never gain weight.For the past 3 weeks i've been going to ASDA and I buy doughnuts and cookies and apple pie(not all 3,I spread them out)and I eat a lot and never gain weight.

I'm usually about 8'10 or 9 and i'm just under 6 ft.

It's great cause my friends get anooyed at me.

I'm usually about 8'10 or 9 and i'm just under 6 ft.

I'm about the same, just over 180cm whatever that is in feet and about that in weight. That means my BMI is about 17 which also means I'm underweight...

isn't that basicly 'the zone' diet, where you do small meals and snacks often to keep your body digesting and being active?

its medically sound to eat 3 larger meals a day and 3 smaller snack meals at regular intervals if you can, and recommended for lots of reasons. its the dieting that makes most sense to me at least.

how about just not eating (previously mentioned), and let your body consujme itself. [goes insane]

Yup that sounds like me as well. Cant imagine gaining any weight....always worry it might happen when im older though.

Yup that sounds like me as well. Cant imagine gaining any weight....always worry it might happen when im older though.

My friends keep saying that.They say stuff like when i'm 40 i'll be really fat or i'll die when i'm 25 because my arteries will be clogged up.

I doubt it will happen though,I do light exercise and walk up to ASDA everyday.Also when I buy my stuff I buy a pint of milk and drink it :heh:

isn't that basicly 'the zone' diet, where you do small meals and snacks often to keep your body digesting and being active?

its medically sound to eat 3 larger meals a day and 3 smaller snack meals at regular intervals if you can, and recommended for lots of reasons. its the dieting that makes most sense to me at least.

Yeah, I read it on the net. Don't really know what people call it. Thing is, I am going on holiday with a few friends in the summer and I'm working towards some kinda of body which is decent enough to show off. I want to be able to take off my top without feeling like an overweight geek lol :P

Just a stone to go and I'll be happy.

My advice would be: Don't try to lose weight. Just eat a balanced diet.

Alot of people dont know athing about loosing weight, if you think "hell i just wont eat and it will fall off" your wrong. If you dont eat enough your body will consume fat to save itself.

You need to drink lots of water, eat small and often and have a low Calorie diet with no fats or salts.

You must be pretty built then :heh: