NEurope
matt28781

Grand Theft Auto

Nintendo allows sick and violent games on their system. BMX XXX was the the most dirtiest on cube. :P

Nintendo allows sick and violent games on their system. BMX XXX was the the most dirtiest on cube. :P

Well that game must of been tried by shigeru himself...

Yeah, GTA wont happen on cube. Not wide enough audience to buy it on cube believe it or not. Maybe next-gen perhaps?

Yeah, and there are all the Resis that are on the cube. And loads of other stuff. AND they had CBFD on teh N64, though i think them not publishing it was REALLY REALLY stupid!!

lol iv started something here, yeah i now know that gta will never see the light of day on the cube..................but have you noticed all the games you see advertise on tv now days look at the bottom and gamecube is nowhere to be seen only ps2 and xbox and cdrom and all the shops round me have taken all nintendo products from there shop and replaced it with psp i had to do alot of serching just to buy a gc game what do you lot rekon?

Nintendo won't allow violence games on Gamecube, hardcore games and sick games

Have you ever played a game called Killer 7? It's FAR more mature than any content found in GTA. I in fact find GTA rather inmature, most of it's content has a tounge in cheek feel to it and it never really takes itself seriously.

no i havent played it i will have a look at it though;-) i myself get very bored very quick with gta i prefer zelda and medal of honour and to my suprise animal crossing is quite cool lol.

OK lets begin

BMX XXX, wats also on other console

Killer 7, that was also on ps2, That game was on cube, because there isn't that much games on it, and that is the only way Nintendo to make more money

the only thing that game is 18 is because of BLOOD

GTA is 18 becuase of the reality, CRIME,

GTA on Cube. Thats like Zelda on X-Box and Mario on Sony. So so unlikely. Wish GTA was out on GC, but Timesplitters and Prime are equally as good as GTA, so i don't mind. I got it on PC anyway

that is the problem

you don't know how to compare games

you can't compare First Person Shooter with a Third Person

Prime and GTA that doesn't go

lol "Dabookerman" lol, reminds me of the boogeyman:p

NO and i never hope it will, Gamecube doesn't need trash

gta isnt trash...the game has done some awesome achievments....people always see gta for its "violence"

GTA isn't a bad game, but it's not improving with each one like a game should... It's just losing it. GTA and GTA 2 were the best.

OK lets begin

Was indeed, but if you take your time to go look it up, you will see that the cube version was the only one to remain fully uncensored.

OK lets begin

Killer 7, that was also on ps2, That game was on cube, because there isn't that much games on it, and that is the only way Nintendo to make more money

the only thing that game is 18 is because of BLOOD

GTA is 18 becuase of the reality, CRIME,

And dude!! You obviously haven't played Killer7 if you think it's the blood that got it 18...For a start, Timesplitters & Halo have blood!!

The reason Killer7 is an 18 is cos it's FUCKED UP!!!...In a cool way of course!!

I also find GTA rather immature at times.

Was indeed, but if you take your time to go look it up, you will see that the cube version was the only one to remain fully uncensored.

That's actually quite a cool thing to know. I hope Nintendo do that kind of thing for the Rev, it would be cool to do to less average games. (By saying that i wasn't dissing BMX XXX)

I don't like the GTA games. I prefer to buy family friendly titles, myself, even though I'm 22. I wouldn't touch an 18 rated game. I don't watch 18 rated movies, either.

I also find GTA rather immature at times.

Yeah, IMO many teens (ie over 13 years old) can have some fun with GTA, whilest I doubt many 13 year olds would look twice at Killer 7. Killer 7 is a much more "mature" game then GTA IMO.

(Note, not dissing GTA, I like those games, but I wouldn't call them "mature" in any way else than to keep minors from playing it)