NEurope
matt28781

Grand Theft Auto

ok i guess you have heard this loads of times here but i have a question,

is gta coming out for the cube or not i have a new slimline ps2 at the moment but i have to admit i like the cube more but the only thing stoping me from getting one is the loss of gta,

can someone fill me in????

thankyou.

It's in the right place and i'll leave it open.

The answer is no tho. No GTA games are coming out at all for the Gamecube. There has never been a definite reason why a GTA game hasn't come out on the Gamecube. :hmm:

The answer is no tho. No GTA games are coming out at all for the Gamecube. There has never been a definite reason why a GTA game hasn't come out on the Gamecube. :hmm:

Man I thought this was General. My bad. :doh:

ok thanx for your answers it was just that in the news section and on various web sites it states that gta 3 and gts vc will be out for gc this year,

oh well zelda kicks ass anyway so im gonna get a cube in the next few days;)

Obviously because it's a kiddy console... :heh:

lol why do people say its a kiddie console it has some awsome games need for speed medal of honor series,

just because it dont have gta people slate nintendo and it lets them down ALOT i think. lmao but i do agree with you in one aspect they do alot of kiddy games and need to break free from it.

lol why do people say its a kiddie console it has some awsome games need for speed medal of honor series,

dude, theres plenty of better games than need for speed and medal of honor. :hmm:

ok thanx for your answers it was just that in the news section and on various web sites it states that gta 3 and gts vc will be out for gc this year,

oh well zelda kicks ass anyway so im gonna get a cube in the next few days;)

o_O

May we have links to these sites, please?

It doesn't though, does it?

lol its all down to ones taste aint it really i like alot of games even mario party it depends what mood im in,

and anyway i think true crime stands a little ground to GTA.

what do you lot think of true crime?

in techincal terms asking this, how much space of a dvd disc does any of the 3 GTA's on the ps2/xbox take? if it was lower than 1.5GB then it would fit on a gamecube disc, of course some games have come on two but the reason there is no GTA for the gamecube (not nintendo altogether as there is GTA advance on the game boy advance) is due to the sells of the third party games out there, yeah nintendo suppose=kiddy......is that a real word?....kid.............kid e oh wrong spelling, as gamecube owners tend to of gone for the nintendo range more than the third party games, that might (said might.........might might might, not is......because i don't know if there ever was a statement by rockstar saying they would avoid the gamecube) of effected the minds of rockstar to put GTA on the gamecube, if you read this, my congratulations go to you, i doubt i will end up reading my own statement again ha ha

I THOUGHT THIS IS WHAT IT SAID.

Believe it or not... GTA 3 is going to be released on the GameCube! The game that was supposed to be an exclusive for the PS2, has broken his chains and is on the run to the GameCube!

The latest issue of Game Informer magazine includes a very exciting tidbit that makes it look like Cube owners will soon be able to go on the crime spree for themselves:

“Rockstar's amazing success with Grand Theft Auto III is going to the company's head. Ideas are already being dreamt up an even worked on for Grand Theft Auto IV as we speak. In the meantime, all you Gamecube owners can rest easy, as Rockstar is working on GTA III for you guys which should be out before this fall.â€

their was a rumor ages ago that it was gonna happen but it didn't sorry, its just an old article the date on the bottom of the news item is April 28, 2003, so just old, don't worry matt28781 ask any questions you like! Just ignore angry persons!

after more searchin iv come to belive that GTA coming to the cube is all rumors and is not going to happen at least not untill they have bled as much money from the game as possible,

after more searchin iv come to belive that GTA coming to the cube is all rumors and is not going to happen at least not untill they have bled as much money from the game as possible,

nah its never gonna happen....

I really don't see what all the fuss was about with that...are the media, parents & Jack Thompson really that stupid?!

GTA will never come out on Gamecube

1. Nintendo can't find buy Rockstar or pay them to make a game on their system, because they will charge them

2. Nintendo won't allow violence games on Gamecube, hardcore games and sick games

3. Nintendo only allow kids games on its system:D