NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sanchez

DS Games again

NFS:Underground 2 (Inch long cut of on the box leaflet on the ridge, everything else in great condition)

Metroid Hunters

Elite Beat Agents

Children of Mana

I'll price match anything you can find and I do free shipping if you buy more than one.

I'll take Polarium, Trauma Centre and Lost Magic, if that's ok...Same for shipping to Ireland?

Payment just gone thro there..Would be great if games could be posted today, one is a valentines present.The other two are for me. I deserve presents too.

I'll PM you the postage details...

Oh, I guess I'll sell my Original Silver, imported DS. 30 pounds?

It has light and medium scratches ontop, a couple of marks inside. Top screen is great condition, touch screen has a couple of scratches from normal use. You don't usually notice them, occasionally during games.

Oh, I guess I'll sell my Original Silver, imported DS. 30 pounds?

It has light and medium scratches ontop, a couple of marks inside. Top screen is great condition, touch screen has a couple of scratches from normal use. You don't usually notice them, occasionally during games.

Can you provide a picture of your DS? Not that I don't trust you, I just want a look :heh:

Bump, if these things aren't bought by the end of sunday then they're going on Amazon folks.

I might have someone interested but he won't be getting paid until the end of the month, I'll try to find out more for you.

I will pick up the Rub Rabbits and Starfox at if you cut a small little bit of the price... I am from Ireland if that makes any difference, can you ship all the way over to my lovely little country?

Well Sol_ie is from ireland as his name suggests so I guess I can. I think the most I can cut from the price is 23 pounds I think, shipped to your home.

Oops did not see Sol_ie's post at all, just saw the games and scrolled straight to the bottom. I will PM you my address and stick £23 in you Paypal once you confirm thats all ok...

Hmm, can anyone give me an idea of how much I would get for trading in Rub Rabbits?

Hmm, can anyone give me an idea of how much I would get for trading in Rub Rabbits?

next to nothing I'd reckon seen it for £15 preowned in the past.

I might as well anyway, probably the same as the 8 pounds i'd get on amazon after fees.

Expect some new games tomorrow btw, Tetris DS, Metroid, Super monkey ball DS.

Okay, the following games are for sale, none others. These are all american.

NFS:Underground 2 (Inch long cut of on the box leaflet on the ridge, everything else in great condition)

Tetris DS

Metroid Hunters

I'll price match anything you can find and I do free shipping if you buy more than one.

15 pounds, it seems it has kept it's value quire nicely. I don't blame them, i've completed it twice.

Damn. Seriously, I have to stop buying DS games..Still haven't finished TP yet...

BUT: How does £20.00 for Tetris to my door sound? Won't be able to put it thro paypal until Monday probably, but defo want the game...

Sign in to follow this