NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
paperwario II

there's nothing to watch on tv anymore

Lost has jokes, the Hurley ep is mainly comical so don't worry, theres jokes.

Oh and a program that has jokes and drama - Veronica Mars.

Lost has jokes, the Hurley ep is mainly comical so don't worry, theres jokes.

Oh and a program that has jokes and drama - Veronica Mars.

after seeing you mention it in every post, i thought i'd watch veronica mars today. sorry but it was not my cup of tea, and the token black guy was just shameful. suppose it just goes to show that one person's shit is another's treasure(i can't remember exactly how the saying goes :heh:)

I'm a bit shocked and ashamed that nobody has mentioned 24 yet.

Granted, it's not on any channels at the moment, but Season 5 starts in America in January (which means February/March here).

24 makes everything right.

I'm a bit shocked and ashamed that nobody has mentioned 24 yet.

24 also kicks arse aswell.

He does watch The O.C though.

He does watch The O.C though.

Like dukkadukka said, "suppose it just goes to show that one person's shit is another's treasure." :wink:

And new Family Guy!!

BBC2 22:05 - American Dad

22:35 - Family Guy

Can't wait.

Like dukkadukka said, "suppose it just goes to show that one person's shit is another's treasure." :wink:

-fucks off to sell my own faeces on ebay-

TV has lost the power to entertain me.

Now its just sex, lame American comedies, lame Dutch "comedies", damn soap operas please die already ;_; Makeobver programs oh the horror of makeover programs ;_;

Everyone is so shallow and it shows, "you must be beautifull or you dont fit in in our perfect little money-driven world" T_T Where is the respect????

I mean, no wonder people wanna lose weight and shit, they just being brainwashed by all this shallow crap. I'm telling ya, people would have been alot happier about their looks if there was no TV. 0_0 In fact, I wish TV was never invented

*sigh*

Taken up poetry yet? Seriously, you should lighten up. I'm no Mary Poppins...No, I'm not.

Bring back Gladiators, definetly a quality programme of the past.
yes and bullseye and krypton factor and crystal maze

After a five-hour Smallville spree, I can confirm that a grand majority of the populace are deluded.

Deluded.

And new Family Guy!!

BBC2 22:05 - American Dad

22:35 - Family Guy

Can't wait.

sorry dude but there screwing us over its season 3 :(

-fucks off to sell my own faeces on ebay-

damn you! that post was so funny i just spat coffee all over my computer, i'll be sending you my cleaning bill!

sorry dude but there screwing us over its season 3 :(

Your joking!!..

I've had season 3 on DVD for almost a year.. thats got to be wrong. At least I've seen the first 4 or 5 episodes of season 4. I'm truly disgusted with the BBC if it is season 3.

At this rate I'll be writing to Terry fucking Wogan!

Thats pretty funny.

Your joking!!..

I've had season 3 on DVD for almost a year.. thats got to be wrong. At least I've seen the first 4 or 5 episodes of season 4. I'm truly disgusted with the BBC if it is season 3.

Source:http://planet-familyguy.com/pfg/

UK: Series 3 or 4 on BBC confusion

Last week we announced that Family Guy will start showing on BBC2 in the UK from Saturday 22nd October at 10.35pm. However, there has been some confusion over which series will be being shown. A press release from the BBC implies that the first episode will be The Thin White Line from series 3. However, an earlier press release stated that the BBC had bought series 4, not 3! A number of you have been pointing out that your TV listings (such as the Radio Times and DigiGuide) are listing The Thin White Line as the episode to be shown on the 22nd October, it should of course be pointed out that such information comes from the BBC’s press office, so the TV listings just list the episode revealed in the press release. If the BBC have made a mistake, and the first episode will be from series 4 then the correction will appear as a press release.

While it would be great to see series 4 on BBC2 in a weeks time at the moment it looks less likely, but at least Family Guy is finally back on UK terrestrial tv. Also, the BBC have started running a promotional trailer for Family Guy and American Dad, featuring an animated George W. Bush and Tony Blair talking on the phone about the two shows, across the BBC channels (watch out for it).

Wait, so you mean BBC2 aren't showing Season 4?

Well this is a bit of letdown.*

*This is actually a huge letdown

after seeing you mention it in every post, i thought i'd watch veronica mars today. sorry but it was not my cup of tea, and the token black guy was just shameful. suppose it just goes to show that one person's shit is another's treasure(i can't remember exactly how the saying goes :heh:)

Its a show you need to watch all season, as you find out tidbits about Lilly Kane's murder. Hmm you watched the 12th episode which is... Clash of the Tritons. Which is okay from what I remember. Its a SoCal rich-kid town, hence the token black guy, in white episode he sees people playing hackeysack and says how its a sign of the white domination in the town (in a jokey sarcastic way, not a "this world is racist!" kinda way.)

Anyway thanks for trying, at least you tried. :D

At least coronation street is still on. Dont you just find vera duckworth a conmplex character.

I can't stand most of the shit TV comes up with, it's all either family entertainment or people over 30. Ch4 has become my new home of viewing apart from Jack Dee live on BBC.

I can't stand most of the shit TV comes up with, it's all either family entertainment or people over 30. Ch4 has become my new home of viewing apart from Jack Dee live on BBC.

Was watching jack dee at the apollo the other night, pure class he was.

At least there's a new series of the Peep Show coming on. That series is comedy class.

At least there's a new series of the Peep Show coming on. That series is comedy class.

It's had two episodes already, hope you didn't miss 'em, they were qualiteh. Also, QI is excellent, who needs school when you've got Steven Fry.

I suggest people try and watch Lazy Town on CBBC.. Its hilarious, in a cheesey rubbish kind of way.

Sportacus rocks!

sportacus28md.jpg

Sign in to follow this