NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
paperwario II

there's nothing to watch on tv anymore

i lost the remote but it didn't matter because there wasn't anything good on. what ever happened to hogan's heroes or gilligan's island? they had reruns but never on at the right time. then there's too many ads. i don't even think my remote had any batteries in it, the channels would just look different because there were ads every two seconds.

hmmmm.

and high definition hurts my eyes

People will always find something to whine about.

your right i was playing cricket today, and this guy just bitched and moaned becuase he went one down in the batting order. Oh he also went out for a duck, but we still won the game.

TV has never been better. Lost, Desperate Housewives and Veronica Mars, just to mention some.

i watch eastenders, and watched lost for a while until i realised that it's melodramatic crap. desperate housewives is cool too, but you're right, most tv is rubbish these days. think of it as a good thing though, it allows you to do better things with your time.

You watch Eastenders, but Lost is crap?

You're a bit of a mental and no mistake.

You watch Eastenders, but Lost is crap?

You're a bit of a mental and no mistake.

guilty as charged :hehe: to be honest i enjoy lost, but would it kill the scriptwriters to put a joke in every once in a while?

guilty as charged :hehe: to be honest i enjoy lost, but would it kill the scriptwriters to put a joke in every once in a while?

There are quite a few funny moments, most of them dark though.

I found the episode titled "Numbers" quite amusing.

I don't really watch that much TV. The only programs I regularly watch are Scrubs, Spooks, Lost and occasionally the Simpsons (if its a good episode). I almost never watch ITV. I don't know why, but all of their programs are basically the same and just feel so completely dull and ITV like. C4 is prolly the best channel on normal TV.

Lost is very badly written and very overdramatic. I hate all the characters, I've never laughed at all and I find it annoying thta everyone with a speaking role is still alive.

Err... Queer eye for the straight guy?

No need to thank me for bringing order to your chaos filled TV world.

Lost is very badly written and very overdramatic. I hate all the characters, I've never laughed at all and I find it annoying thta everyone with a speaking role is still alive.

I hate you. Your posts are very badly written.

Your sig's rubbish too.

Just kidding, you're brilliant.

(I really don't know you).

TV has lost the power to entertain me.

Now its just sex, lame American comedies, lame Dutch "comedies", damn soap operas please die already ;_; Makeobver programs oh the horror of makeover programs ;_;

Everyone is so shallow and it shows, "you must be beautifull or you dont fit in in our perfect little money-driven world" T_T Where is the respect????

I mean, no wonder people wanna lose weight and shit, they just being brainwashed by all this shallow crap. I'm telling ya, people would have been alot happier about their looks if there was no TV. 0_0 In fact, I wish TV was never invented

*sigh*

I hate you. Your posts are very badly written.

Yeah, I know, I should really work on getting some better posts written... oh well! I don't care if they are, I just want to get the point across that Lost is very dramatic, American, pretty crappy, drama.

Your sig's rubbish too.

Well, I'll get a new one when I can think of a new design, thanks for your honesty.

TV has lost the power to entertain me.

Now its just sex, lame American comedies, lame Dutch "comedies", damn soap operas please die already ;_; Makeobver programs oh the horror of makeover programs ;_;

Everyone is so shallow and it shows, "you must be beautifull or you dont fit in in our perfect little money-driven world" T_T Where is the respect????

I mean, no wonder people wanna lose weight and shit, they just being brainwashed by all this shallow crap. I'm telling ya, people would have been alot happier about their looks if there was no TV. 0_0 In fact, I wish TV was never invented

*sigh*

i think that most of you wouldn't be here if tv wasn't invented. stop complaining. i'm sure there is a large proportion of you who were conceived infront of the tv, perhaps even during a rather vigorous session of super mario brothers.

and simpsons, what episode isn't good?

i lost the remote but it didn't matter because there wasn't anything good on. what ever happened to hogan's heroes or gilligan's island? they had reruns but never on at the right time. then there's too many ads. i don't even think my remote had any batteries in it, the channels would just look different because there were ads every two seconds.

hmmmm.

and high definition hurts my eyes

Friday - 11:35pm - Channel 5

Enjoy :)

Lost, The Sopranos, Smallville, Scrubs, Family Guy, Ricky Gervais, Have I Got News For You, The West Wing, Friends, a fuckton of cartoons, CSI, Without a Trace, Third Watch, Horizon, Parkinson, Panorama, Nip/Tuck, Hot Tub Ranking..

You're a mentalist.

People actually watch Desperate Housewives.. thats like TV filth! Its awful.

Instead sit your arse down and watch the re-runs of Chucklevision on BBC1 at around 4(ish).

Bring back Pat Sharp, the two blonde twins, those fabulous go karts.. Bring back FUN HOUSE!

Bring back Pat Sharp, the two blonde twins, those fabulous go karts.. Bring back FUN HOUSE!

Gotta agree with you there, fun House is TV at it's best.

Solution: Don't watch TV unless you specifically know there's something you want to watch.

Solution: Don't watch TV unless you specifically know there's something you want to watch.

good call!

i do that, even then i sometimes can't be assed to go watch the TV.

Sign in to follow this