NEurope
Anakenobi

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

It's a great game. i showed it to my friend yesterday and he wants to come back round to mine again today to play it again. I'm hoping he's going to get it on his 360 so we can do head-to-head.

Snap...My mate has invited me up tonight for an head to head..

So I will most likely be heading down there with an 8 pack of carling shortly..

It's already been confirmed at least twice that game has online, so I think that's just some misinterpretation

Probs £70 again like GHII.

I'm gonna be getting Rock band and GH. Don't care how much it costs, I want both controllers.

damnnn

How much can i expect the Game+Guitar combo for the 360 to be?

£70 RRP or £65 on Gameplay/otherwebsites.

It really is worth it though. I'm hoping I can just buy the game separetly though as I've got a guitar already.

It really is worth it though. I'm hoping I can just buy the game separetly though as I've got a guitar already.

Yeah definately. If not I'm not even gonna bother with it, Rock Band will be enough.

Guitar Hero III Wii Boxart and Wi-Fi confirmation,

adux_1965_244278

Well if you remember when Pokemon Link was coming out they went and put the Wi-Fi symbol on promotional boxart even though it wasn't online.

So perhaps best to wait for it to be actually announced before celebrating

So....online has been confirmed for the Wii.

Shame the confirmation has come just a little too late for me personally...After a bit of consideration and my mates being on the 360 version, that is the version I am going to purchase (Also I am buying GH2 when I get paid next week so it makes sense for me to stick with the 360 version).

I really do think it will sell well on the Wii, possibly better than any other platform due to Rock Band not being a threat.

I was always going to get the 360 version. No doubt whatsoever.

Two new songs:

Bulls on Parade - Rage Against The Machine

Helicopter - Bloc Party

Both are master recordings. (i.e. the proper song)

I was always going to get the 360 version. No doubt whatsoever.

Two new songs:

Bulls on Parade - Rage Against The Machine

Helicopter - Bloc Party

Both are master recordings. (i.e. the proper song)

Awesome songs.

Brilliant, I'm going through a Bloc Party phase at the moment anyway, so that should be fun.

The Killers, Kaisercheifs, and Bloc Party?

Even with Muse (and though I don't particularly like the music Dragonforce will be awesome), this games song list is actually quite terrible.

I love it. My friend who owns GH1 and GH2 also believes that they won't be able to top this track list, and I might be inclined to agree.

The Killers, Kaisercheifs, and Bloc Party?

Even with Muse (and though I don't particularly like the music Dragonforce will be awesome), this games song list is actually quite terrible.

I love the fact that it features The Killers, Kaiser Chiefs and Bloc Party.

Same here. Makes it appeal to a wider audience aswell as they're popular unlike the metally bands like dragonforce. Wider audience=potentially more sales.

Funny :) It makes me want to kill people :p

I like that it has those bands in it. They're bands i know and like, unlike with GH2 it was a load of older bands, and most of the songs i've never heard of.

In fact, i saw little difference between GH2 and Rock the 80s track list.

Number of The Beast, Paranoid and Through The Fire And Flames are all quality tracks. Can't wait to play em!

I love it. My friend who owns GH1 and GH2 also believes that they won't be able to top this track list, and I might be inclined to agree.

The track list is always going to hard to nail for a game like this....I personally could remove most of the suggested tracks and replace them with stuff I though was a lot better...

Saying that I never thought at any point in my life I would be enjoying playing a 'cock rock' AOR number like Warrants Cherry Pie on a rhythm game.

Oh man, I'm so hyped for this game. I can't wait to get my hands on my Wii guitar :D

Oh man, I'm so hyped for this game. I can't wait to get my hands on my Wii guitar :D

Which begs the question do we call it the Wiitar or Wii guitar?