NEurope
Anakenobi

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Activision President and CEO Mike Griffith ended all rumors... Guitar Hero is coming to the Nintendo Wii during Activision’s 2008 fiscal year (April 07 – March 08).

Mike Griffith stated, “In fiscal 2008, we will double our offerings on the DS and the Wii, including Spider-Man, Shrek, Transformers, and Guitar Hero."

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&ct=us/3-0&fp=45cae6e481516c97&ei=zOXKRbzaIZigogKExqjVCg&url=http%3A//www.thegamefeed.com/news-da5ad3aec1f9d209c4488213bafb41ff.html&cid=1113436096

Guitar%20Hero%20Wii.jpg

I'll wait for a better source. It's not that I don't trust a totally unknown site with it's graphics made in Paint, with adverts that get them money per click, but...er....Well, I don't trust them.

Sure hope so. Its great to see Wii being involved in getting games that you would never have thought it would get. Keep them coming!

Yes but they said for wii and DS, and I could see them porting it to the DS than the wii. Because they would have to create a new controller.

Yes but they said for wii and DS, and I could see them porting it to the DS than the wii. Because they would have to create a new controller.

nah not that much a new controller, use the existing shell have somewhere to slot in the wiimote, and plug it in, it will be no different function wise to the nunchuk in how it works, would make cost of guitar abit more, but I'd pay it for one, really want guitar hero, can't be doing with buying a PS2 for it though...

What's wrong with a new controller? :D

This was actually announced ish a while ago, when Red Octane said Guitar hero will be coming to all next-gen formats.

Hang on, as Activision say about support for "Call of Duty, Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero" on Nintendo systems, does that mean that Call of Duty DS is confirmed, too?

Activision President and CEO Mike Griffith ended all rumors... Guitar Hero is coming to the Nintendo Wii during Activision’s 2008 fiscal year (April 07 – March 08).

Mike Griffith stated, “In fiscal 2008, we will double our offerings on the DS and the Wii, including Spider-Man, Shrek, Transformers, and Guitar Hero."

Sounds to me like some of the following games will be on a nintendo console. In other words, we'll get a Shrek PS2 port.

If I'm wrong, Guitar Hero Wii sounds excellent

Anakenobi you have the worst sig/ comment I have ever seen. Remove it and pretend it never happened. I'm embarrased for you.

I haven't played a guitar hero game before but it sounds pretty cool.

If this is true, I'll look forward to playing it on a wii controller. That would be awesome.

If this is true it's great news for the Wii. This along with Manhunt, Driver and Scarface really shows that the Wii is gaining pace.

Woo...A possible rhythm game overload on the Wii ???

If this is true, Keep 'em coming is what I say....

Its never said it'll come to the wii, more chance of one coming to the DS than the wii, as that was partly confirmed ages ago.

With the Wii controller? Are you joking? We need the guitars too!!!! I cant wait!

Here's hoping for the ultimate guitar wanking playlist *herman li solo*

They'll probably release a guitar shell. Since the motion sensor and wireless technology is already included in the Wiimote, the game should be a lot cheaper too :)

But they'll probably still charge the same price as the other consoles and bank the profit :(

But they'll probably still charge the same price as the other consoles and bank the profit :(

No doubt. That my friend is how the industry works.