NEurope
Oli1983uk

Its Snowing!

No snow here yet :/

You're even further North than I am retro... In Halifax we have 100% chance of snow (according to metcheck) by midday.

We've got a little bit... Hopefully enough to postpone the car wash I'm meant to be doing in 20 minutes...

Can we swap forms of precipitation at our locations?

If it's decent snow thats settling and can be used for snowman building then yes, otherwise not a chance

Snowing here again too, for the second decent time this winter (last time was two days ago). Took two pics with my laptop's webcam, so sorry for the bad quality.

Foto18.jpg

Foto19.jpg

Now it's time to go to school...

Ohh, I feel like virgin again.

There really is nothing like sitting on your balls in the snow.

Just wondering, have you actually done that? Jumping to a pile of snow after sauna = fun :laughing:

Not so good on one's heart though...

We've got a couple of inches here, and more importantly, the day off school.

I can't believe that despite the fact i have 4 inches of snow i still have to walk to school. *grumble*

LOADS OF SNOW HERE!!!!! :yay:

About 4 Inches deep!! Love it!!

I also hate . . .

It's basically all melted where I am. There's only the snow on the grass that always looks crap.

We currently only have about an inch, but we're expecting more around 18:00.

No snow in manchester :( tis lame :cry:

Indeed. Small speckles of snow fell in Bury for about 5 minutes. Then it stopped.

Snow, snow, snow, snowy, snow, snow, snow. Yay :yay: got about an inch outside by the looks of it. I've just instantly become mentally 10 years younger and texted everyone I know simply with the words, SNOW!!! SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!

I just got up as school was already closed today, and I've only just got up.

What do I find when I look out the window? It's snowed! Yippie!!!:yay:

We never get snow here, so this is really cool!

Oh, and I love the way everything has a jaunty cap of white. It's nice an jolly!

08-02-07_1054.jpg

Let this be a fucking lesson to all neighbours who piss me off.

Enjoy yourselves guys!

Hahahahahaha!

Nice!

That'll teach 'em!

The snow is indeed awesome, despite the fact I went all the way into college to find it was shut, guess I should of used my common sense, oh well.

Sledding it is then!

About 4 Inches deep!! Love it!!

lol

I've never heard of schools being closed here because of snow. Lucky bastards you.

Anyway, I think the snow is starting to melt already. Also had a tiny bit of rain and there's probably gonna be more soon. I'd make a snowman but I'm too lazy to find decent gloves. Plus I don't feel like getting cold. ='D

I've never heard of schools being closed here because of snow. Lucky bastards you.

It's because of health and safety. You get to hate it after a while.

Anyway, I think the snow is starting to melt already. Also had a tiny bit of rain and there's probably gonna be more soon. I'd make a snowman but I'm too lazy to find decent gloves. Plus I don't feel like getting cold. ='D

Pfft, if i remember right, your house is awesome, so yeah, stay in.

Schools cancelled in my town, which is kinda a downer as i need to get something for my new york trip.

Its because, I'm guessing, you Belgians are used to the snow and have methods to cope with it.

2 inches of snow basically shuts down this country :heh: