NEurope
Whizkid

Old T.V shows

Hows about...SUPERTED?! Also to mention would be Banana Man, The Magic Crayon, Something animated about a family of loch ness monsters what I don't remember the name of, Reboot as just mentioned by Dante(I got into Reboot late, then it disappeared like amonth or two later).

That was one of my favourite shows as a child. :)

I never used to watch it much until they started putting it on cbbc2 in the mornings before school, then we'd watch it whilst eating breakfast. I think I've actually turned out all right given the amount of TV I watched while growing up.

Dante, I do indeed remember Moomins, but I posted to point out something better...The RACOONS! I also see you listed Aquila on your last post, I thought it was frickin awesome! Then it just like dissappeared into nowhere!

Some non-cartoony stuff, anyone remember?

Uncle Jack?

Five Children and It?

Byker Grove and Grange Hill, but when they were cool?

Archer's Goon?

Alfonso Bonzo/Break a Leg Billy Webb?

Matt's Millions?

<more to come when I remember them/talk to my siblings>

I remember Knightmare, it was the awesomest thing ever! I think it appealed to those with a gamer heart lol. Demon Headmaster, CATCHPHRASE, Mork and Mindy, Bewitched, Thomas the Tank Engine from when I was well little, he used to wallpaper two walls of my room, Animals of Farthing Wood, Danger Mouse, another thing with a mouse hero, COUNT DUCKULA, Henry the Cat, something else to do with a cat? Pingu, Transformers and how can I also forget, Top Cat(points at avatar)! Yogi Bear deserves a mention, all Warner Bros cartoons like Daffy Duck/Bugs Bunny etc, Pink Panther if I didn't already mention it, The Hair Bear Bunch and some more to follow later when I remember those too.

*walks away singing popeye tune*

EDIT: Street sharks! Swamp Thing! HAMMERMAN! The Poddington Peas! Peter Pan and the Pirates! Quite alot of stuff on Dante's lists!

<Quoted just for the little blue arrow link, because it has a whole full massive list made of awesome, so click the blue thing>

I think there is only like 5 things on his list which I don't actually remember, that list is so awesome. Tom and Jelly looks a bit questionable though...

Only something I don't think anyone has mentioned:

Desmonds

Bots Master.

Thats all for now.

I quoted this because I remember both, and Desmonds is quite possibly one of the best sitcoms ever. Does anyone remember a Conan the Barbarian cartoon too? I wasn't all that big on it, but watched it when it was on and I was waiting for something else.

And I do know what you mean by the floor puzzles...

This is a spoof film of Knightmare some people have made, but a few seconds in they refer to a room with falling numbered tiles, I think the room was like that, that caught alot of people out!

There are also room like this one! Maybe this is what I'm thinking of, but the room I'm thinking of had more of a puzzle element to it, I think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5xKZtoVZ0c&mode=related&search=

sooty and sweep! (There used to be a snake called Ramsbottom lmao which i now get)

Teenage mutant hero turtles

Sanford and Son

Sesame Street

Sonic the Hedgehog

cant remember any others...

There are some pretty big lists here, so I don't know if anyone's mentioned Round the Twist yet, or to a lesser extent the summer holiday favourite Ocean Odyssey (Ocean Girl outside of the UK). Early 90's Aussie Kids shows seem to hit the right buttons for me.

And I've seen the Raccoons somewhere in this thread, and I noticed someone has Bert for his avatar on here.

"You can run with us!"

Anyone remember the moomins?

Ah moomins, they used to creep me out in the mornings, knightmare re-runs are still going on challenge as is most of the game shows you've mentioned. No knockout?!? or takashi's castle man those game shows were so random

Robocop the Series, and Free Willy the cartoon...

Reboot!!!!!!!!!!!! wasn't their a game on this?

You now watch all the episodes of Reboot on youtube.

Thanks Rummy. :p

I did watch alots of cartoons as a kid because I had Cartoon Network and watch early morning cartoons on itv and channel 4 plus more. :p

Did i miss some posts or have all of you really forgotten about He-Man and Captain Pugwash?

13.jpg126.jpg - Here's Smirkenoff, your dragon!

Only 8 of the 69 teams of four that played Knightmare between the eight seasons won. No team won in the first or third seasons (1987 and 1989 - although people say the third series was the hardest season of all), two teams "mastered" the dungeon in the second and seventh seasons (1988 and 1993) and one team won in each of the other seasons.

Much mirth was to be had in the misguidance of the dungeoneer by those watching on the monitor. Especially when a huge hole appeared in the left of the floor and they were guided straight into it! And I do know what you mean by the floor puzzles...

502.jpg - That's what happens when you stray from the correct path!

And the goblin horn... and Skarkill, master of the Goblins!

83.jpg

Ahh, the wonders of painted chambers, colourised photography, puppetry, computer graphics and blue-screen technology :yay:

More info on http://www.knightmare.com

The website doesn't allow hotlinking

Some other programs I used to watch was Catchphrase Fort boyard and Blockbusters

Recently remembered this..cannot get it out of my head for the life of me...so I bring to you guys and gals

Lamb Chop

He-Man (80') is on my list Switch. :)

:D Didnt bother to read the whole thread, just did a searchy but it came up with nowt for some reason?

Thundercats. Lots and lots of thundercats

: peace: :cool:

There are some pretty big lists here, so I don't know if anyone's mentioned Round the Twist yet, or to a lesser extent the summer holiday favourite Ocean Odyssey (Ocean Girl outside of the UK). Early 90's Aussie Kids shows seem to hit the right buttons for me.

The Tomorrow People?

Tomorrow Girl? Might have been called The Girl from Tomorrow

Pugwash? I tried to find it, I found out it was actually called Pugwall.

can't think of any others, but I do remember both Round the Twist(a classic) and Ocean Oddyssey, which I believe had the same kid.

Another cartoon I remembered...Tailspin! Any takers? Baloo, King Louie, all that jazz? It was like a cartoon with the jungle book characters in different roles.

Also, anyone remember Swamp Thing and Attack of the Killer Tomatos? They were both cartoons based off the original things.

EDIT:I see you updated your list Dante, very impressive!

The Tomorrow People?

Tomorrow Girl? Might have been called The Girl from Tomorrow

Pugwash?

can't think of any others, but I do remember both Round the Twist(a classic) and Ocean Oddyssey, which I believe had the same kid.

Another cartoon I remembered...Tailspin! Any takers? Baloo, King Louie, all that jazz? It was like a cartoon with the jungle book characters in different roles.

Also, anyone remember Swamp Thing and Attack of the Killer Tomatos? They were both cartoons based off the original things.

EDIT:I see you updated your list Dante, very impressive!

Yes I seen The Tomorrow People, Tomorrow Girl,Round the Twist,Ocean Oddyssey & Attack of the Killer Tomatos.