NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
david.dakota

Charlie Brooker? A Wii Fan?

Unfortunately, i'm able to grab a screen grab for those outside the UK, but if your able to receive BBC Four, check out Charlie Brookers' Screenwipe (variable times throughout the week). Not only is it a hillarious take on the trash on our TV screens, but Charlie now has Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller on the table during his trademark rants on the sofa.

Charlie Brooker is an extremly popular columnist for The Guardian, as well as being both a god and a genius. I wonder if does enjoy the wonders of the Wii. Maybe it's just a prop, maybe he might cast his Sauran-style all seeing eye over the console in the near future. It would be interesting to hear what he thinks.

Columnists are usually biased idiots....

Thanks.

This guy also hates Macs. That is why his opinion is invalid.

I'm pretty sure his view is that the only possible reaction to a choice between games consoles is to buy them all.

He's an ex games 'Journalist', and general massive games geek to this day.

This guy also hates Macs. That is why his opinion is invalid.

How DARE he hate Macs? Didn't he see Mitchell and Webb destroying their artistic integrity to tell us how cool Macs are? Doesn't he know that questioning Macs just emboldens the enemy? Brooker has clearly committed thought-crimes, and must be sent to room 101 to make him see the beauty and righteousness of the glorious Mac.

I´m pretty sure that he has a Wii-Mote on his table because he really want´s to show how much he likes it :indeed:

Only because politics and bollocks made it that way

I know bollocks had something to do with it...

Sign in to follow this