NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CoolFunkMan

"The beginning is nigh..." Another 360 marketing campaign!?

It's a hoax isn't it? GOD DAMN IT! good job i only knew about this whole thing, 1 hour ago, otherwise i could of been getting excited for months, for NOTHING!

:-)

not it aint a hoax, its a quiz it looks likem, you have to research and submit your sightings, 17 days left to hex 168 is revealed it says aswell

Refresh it again, seems like a weird competition without an outcome.

17 days left too, then we'll probably find out the motive behind all this.

There is an outcome, they're giving away 360s.

"In return for the Hex evidence, I can offer the 360 best researchers a technological miracle that pulses with the power of the Hex. With a manufacturer's suggested retail price of $399, I can assure you that this bleeding-edge piece of machinery will bring all who use it deep into the Hex."

Oh Yeah! What do we have to do then???? lol :D

I have no-idea what the page is going on about.....

17 days left to find out.. yay... :(

EDIT: Oops, didn't notce the other posts... :hmm:

What?! US Only... again?! How is that fair?! They've had TWO now.

gutted for us, hopefully theyll do another, but im kinda getin bored of these xbox promotions

It reminds me of something like the war, and the whole page looks kinda German, lol.

You don't think it's info on Castle Wolfenstein 360, do ya??

....Perhaps not. lol :smile:

So let me get this straight... all this really is, is a competition where yanks can win 360's? Boooo.

It reminds me of something like the war, and the whole page looks kinda German, lol.

You don't think it's info on Castle Wolfenstein 360, do ya??

....Perhaps not. lol :smile:

Ya know, when I first saw this Hex thing I actualy thought it might have been something to do with Wolfenstein 360. lol!

Hang on a sec, forgive me for proboyl anoying you but, what all this about, i CANT figure it out, is this a hoax? a 360 promtion has it nothign to do with the 360 apart thats the prize and these crop cricle things? wtf?

Hang on a sec, forgive me for proboyl anoying you but, what all this about, i CANT figure it out, is this a hoax? a 360 promtion has it nothign to do with the 360 apart thats the prize and these crop cricle things? wtf?

No it's not a hoax. It just appears to be a 360 promotional competition in which people can win 360's.

That's about it really. (Unless it's changed since I had a look last night).

Go to gamespot, they've got a whole thing about it, saying what it is and what you have to do.

Sign in to follow this