NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CoolFunkMan

"The beginning is nigh..." Another 360 marketing campaign!?

I first found this at the Team Xbox forums. Here's another news post so you're not trailing through massive threads: http://www.xbox365.com/news.cgi?id=GGuLuHrHGP10132136

So who is this Lutz guy? What does all this mean?

I agree with a few opinons on the forums - that the arangement of the logo is a representation of the 360's ring of light. But the numbers... 1 8 6. Sounds like it could be an important date - 1/8/06 or 8/1/06 perhaps?

Either way this could be interesting...

*prays for halo 3 release date*

the date that it refers to is on a tuesday, wot day do games normally get released?

oo found out that halo 2 came out on a tuesday aswell

Halo 3 was confirmed for a 2006 release, now all we have to wait for images of this next-gen sequel, halo 2 made me gasp with its clearly great graphics, and I hope not to be let down by its next-gen sequel.

I hope its something decent this time, not a nother fucking waste of time.

It's probably got nothing to do with the Xbox 360. Probably some guy just advertising his cropping skillz to gamers. Wouldn't that be grand!

Oh well, had a look around the site, and it seems we'l find out in 2 or 3 days according to the timer on the hex site.

im going with wot a lot of ppl on the site have said, a competition {american version of origen} or the release date game lineup, i really want it to be halo 3 or fable 2

Well, the site opens at eight tonight.

But what would the number 168 have to do with 360? Its not half of it, its no were near a quatre of it...

Most prob some crazed hex people with nothing to do with xbox, or a massive live clan maybe?

But what would the number 168 have to do with 360? Its not half of it, its no were near a quatre of it...

168, when converted from hexadecimal to decimal, becomes 360. Or so says the wiki.

I'm hoping it's something better then talking rabbits! Although they were quite cute...anyway i'm also hoping it's the unveiling of the full Xbox360 launch line-up because i really want to know what i'll be playing in a mere 45 days! :indeed:

Countdown just ended,k nothing happened yet, the numbers are just couting down from 9 - 1

Sign in to follow this