NEurope
Patch

Hinata Hyuga from naruto

used wikipedia:cry: :cry:

whoops that was for shorty but im going to say some depressed anime dude

Pepsiman agian.

Pepsimanandguy.jpg

Pepsiman is an official Pepsi mascot from Pepsi's Japanese corporate branch. The design of the Pepsiman character is attributed to Canadian comic book artist Travis Charest, created sometime around the mid 1990s. A total of twelve commercials were created featuring the Pepsiman.

There is a female version of Pepsiman and she is known as Pepsiwoman. Only one commercial was made to the public's knowledge and it was during the Pepsi Twist promotions.

It's really small, but it kind of looks like a zombie getting married. Frankly I've always wondered what it was, enlighten me please.

It's from The Toxic Avenger III and shows Toxie (pictured on the left) marrying his long time, blind girlfriend Claire. The Toxic Avenger gained super human size and strength when he fell into a vat of nuclear waste during the first Toxic Avenger film.

Your's is The Curious Orange played by Paul Putner in the (not so) hit show "This Morning With Richard Not Judy".

Yours is impossible! You're stopping this thread's growth you meanie!

Dunno what Hellfire's is...

Mundi, is yours a character from Stormwatch? I only suggest this since it would match you signature!

It's the crap Link from Twilight Princess. You know, the boring one they designed to fit in with the dull, dated graphical style that someone thought might be a good idea, despite The Wind Waker reaching artistic perfection a couple of years earlier :(

Looks like a cross between a character from Shrek (probably either Puss n Boots or the King) and a Christmas Cracker.

A strange man.

Now this time, "anime bitch" or whatever won't cut it. I want the full name with kanji! :wink: