NEurope
Patch

I always found his running attack far better tbh.

BARE KNUCKLE!

EDIT: Some... Chrono Trigger mebob for Bard'o

It's Jordan and Letty, shooting missiles at a moon-shaped pacman. Or a pacman shaped moon. Either one.

Marty McFly, in either Back to the Future Part 1 or 2. :)

Awesome avatar. Probably one of my favourites at the moment.

dude from sin city i think lol. Cant really make it out, damn faulty eyes

If that is in anyway related to Pepsi, I will love you. I loove the pepsi.

The Mighty Boosh Monkey

Also known as "The Woolen Bullet", Monkey is the outsider woman of the village in the episode 'The Priest and the Beast'. She's strange, she has visions, she drinks her own urine and she smells of peanuts, and we eventually learn that she deliberately makes herself unappetizing so that the creature called Betamax won't ravage her. Rudi Van Disarzio's look reminds her of her cross-eyed dead father, and her look reminds Rudi Van Disarzio of the pig he used to have when he was younger. Far from being insulted, Monkey is delighted by the comparison, since she has a secret passion for her pet pig and longs to marry him and ride him around the village square. Rudi and Monkey share a strange understanding, and she asks Rudi that "the next time you see that pig, or eat a peanut sandwich...think of me."

Dante. Duh.

"Some anime girl/character" will not suffice as the answer to mine!

You are absolutely correct.

The above avater is king Daphness Nohanssen (sp?) Hyrule, aka King of Red Lions.

Goes well with your EBA siggy. :P

It's Hyuuga Neji, right?
Nope, it's Hyuuga Neji's cousin ;) There, now it's google/wikiable for anyone!

And Dyson's is Midna.

It's Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga (日向ヒナタ Hyūga Hinata?) is a fictional character in the anime and manga series Naruto.

Hyuga (日向?) means "toward the sun" and is the name of a city in the Miyazaki Prefecture in Japan. "Hinata", her given name, is a pun, as it is another way to read this kanji and means "a sunny place".

Hinata generally ranks among the top ten in Shonen Jump's character popularity polls. She placed 10th in the first Naruto manga anniversary poll, placed 6th in the second and third polls, and 9th in the fifth poll.