NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

DECISIONS DECISIONS

i have now got £40 and want to get call of duty 3. i already have red steel and zelda. oh and i LOVE red steels controls. Come march i will be very happy as the wii steps up a gear.:bouncy:

call of duty 3 or excite truck and i will be able to buy another game at the end of march, where HEATSEEKER and SONIC come out.

i have now got £40 and want to get call of duty 3. i already have red steel and zelda. oh and i LOVE red steels controls. Come march i will be very happy as the wii steps up a gear.:bouncy:

Now what I would say is keep the £40 and sell your wii.

Buy a ds or a 360.

call of duty 3 or excite truck and i will be able to buy another game at the end of march, where HEATSEEKER and SONIC come out.

Personally I thought Excite Truck looked poor. Sonic however looks like it could actually be OK. I reckon Fire Emblem looks great, so does Metroid.

COD 3 is an ok game that you don't mind playing through once, but has weak controls untill you get used to them and sometimes you get the odd glitch. What I am going to do is , once I complete my COD3, get rid of it by trading it in for Excite Truck or Sonic, which I suggest you do too, for the game you want! Or sell it on Amzon or Ebay as it still goes for £30 ish there!

Or you could wait for the first adult - exclusive game

Which you'll be waiting for a long time

boothroyd_aidy_wtfc_profile_2005.jpg

Adrian Boothroyd says "Buy Excite Truck."

..you can tell.. he means it..

Damn right. Nicely said, Mr Boothroyd. :)

Can't wait for ExciteTruck.

SSX blur is looking good, out 16th march

omgwtfbbq Is this confirmed?

Sign in to follow this