NEurope
ultrajamie

Do you still use your GC?

Do you still GC?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still GC?

• No... I've banished that nightmare forever.
    • Yes... All the time
    • No... But i Play GC games on my Wii

I did before I moved my wii into my room, so I still play the odd GC game. I'm currently playing through MGS: Twin Snakes, for the umpteenth time.

I still play GC games a lot, but on my Wii. GC is collecting dust right now in my room next to N64, PS1 and SNES.

Sold it with a few rubbish games around 3 days before launch for £50. Play GC games on my Wii now.

As long as tales remain untold, I'll still be playing my cube ( I don't have a wii yet)

I mostly play the GC games on my Wii , but I do have the GC set up upstairs now.

Seeing as the heating in my place is naff , the best way to keep warm is to hide away upstairs so the Cube has been getting a lot more use in the last few days.

BTW, for people who play GC games on the Wii, have you tried playing 2 disc games like REmake, RE4, MGS? Does the disc swap thing work? Shortly before the Wii came out there were doubts wether this would work or not...

And whilst on the MGS subject, how do you beat Psycho Mantis if you're playing on the Wii??

(I think you know what I mean, without spoilers ;) )

I still play my GC daily, so yeah :)

I don't normally use my Wii for GC playback, mostly because I still lack a RGB cable for it, so if I'll play a GC game I'd rather play it with the best image available... Also, GC is in my room, so it comes in handy.

I'll play gamecube untill i finish Zelda 4 Swords Adventures with my friends. Awesome and fun game.

I played a few games on the Wii, up at my g/f's I am steadily going through Killer 7 again on her GC.

well im probably gonna give mine to my nephew.. I already gave him my ps2 and my "spare" xbox (thompson drive.. cough).. im playing the GameCube games on my Wii.. right now Path of Radiance and just bought "Beyond good and Evil" real cheap

I still haven't picked up a Wii, as I don;t believe it has any great titles for it yet (I've got Zelda on the GC). I play my GC all the time, and it has such a fantastic back catalogue I'm still buying games for it.

No; don't think I've played the Gamecube since the Wii came out, as I just use the Wii, even thoguh it looks much uglier with the lids off (they should've made the underneath white too).

Me n my brother did however move the GC into his room after giving it it's 1st 'bath' as the top of it was grubby as hell.

BTW, for people who play GC games on the Wii, have you tried playing 2 disc games like REmake, RE4, MGS? Does the disc swap thing work? Shortly before the Wii came out there were doubts wether this would work or not...

And whilst on the MGS subject, how do you beat Psycho Mantis if you're playing on the Wii??

(I think you know what I mean, without spoilers ;) )

Disc swapping works fine with the 2 Freeloaders, so I don't see why it wouldn't work with others, I'll try RE4 later though...

You beat Psycho Mantis the same way as on the GC & PS2:wtf:

Ive packed my GameCube away far into the deep dark closet. I play 1080 Avalanche, Timesplitters and Resident Evil 4 on my Wii.

You beat Psycho Mantis the same way as on the GC & PS2:wtf:

Well, on GC you have to reconnect the controller to socket 4 in order to beat Psycho Mantis... How would that work on the Wii?

Well, on GC you have to reconnect the controller to socket 4 in order to beat Psycho Mantis... How would that work on the Wii?

Wii has the things under the flaps at the top, called controller ports.

Wii has the things under the flaps at the top, called controller ports.

lol pwned

I'm ashamed to say I don't play on my GC anymore. I haven't actually put any GC games in it since I bought it!

Havn't got a Wii yet, so i'm still playing my GC. Any guesses which game has recieved a lot of GC useage

I've still got it, but now I usually just play games on the Wii, but Wii does look pretty ugly with the controller flaps up.

Havn't got a Wii yet, so i'm still playing my GC. Any guesses which game has recieved a lot of GC useage

I'm gonna go with Zelda.