NEurope
Charlie

Matt IGN reveals some new games...

oh look.... another gamecube port... with this and the EARTH SHATTERING dewy's adventure... wow the wii is really getting an amazing line-up

Or alternatively, go outside and jog?

exercise.png

This is why, Health pack would give you stats and graphis and crap. Jogging is bad for you, anyway.

At least the bongos look like they are going past 3 games worth of usage, which was a worry when I bought Konga originally.

Nothing worse than storing useless additional hardware with the intent of only using it occasionally.

At least the bongos look like they are going past 3 games worth of usage, which was a worry when I bought Konga originally.

Nothing worse than storing useless additional hardware with the intent of only using it occasionally.

I've got three sets and haven't even used one of them.

oh look.... another gamecube port... with this and the EARTH SHATTERING dewy's adventure... wow the wii is really getting an amazing line-up

I love the sarcasm, it's actually how I feel about the whole situation. I think Dewey's Advernture looks like it'll do little to set my pulse racing.

Is that sarcasm?

Is that sarcasm?

But seriously thanks to jogging i'm healthier than ever.

Nintendo seems hellbent on spitting out as many GameCube sequels as possible on the Wii.

Sigh... if you have four nearly complete games for Cube, of course you are going to release them for Wii. Did you bitch when Microsoft decided to port Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero to X360 instead of keeping them on first Xbox? Of course not. And since when Kongo Blast was sequel to anything?

I find it also rather interesting that people are acting like Cassamina's ramblings would be news. We have known all of 2007's 1st party titles since last year's november due their fiscal report that I *personally* translated. List was featured on N-Sider, GoNintendo and even here. These forums really have short memory, probably because you guys have always been more interested about bitching about things instead of discussing.

'matt ign reveals new wii titles'

and everyone wishes he didn't because they all sound utter shite.

Didn't someone say this wasn't meant to be like the gamecube?

I want kirby.

I've got three sets and haven't even used one of them.

On the flip side, my two sets owe me nothing, they have had plenty of use.

Different strokes for different folks.

I'd like a new Donkey Kong 2D platformer

Fixed. Thank God for JB

Really man, stop it. We don't need your arrogant ass in every thread to tell us that your allseeing eye has enlightened you about the way the Wii is going to end up. We don't need to be told that, simply because you don't have a game tucked into your Wii right now, the Wii is going to die and every game announced sucks. You're only stupidly provoking reactions. We've had enough of those posters in the past, now stop it.

N-E is getting more and more retards, this place is going downhill.

Really man, stop it. We don't need your arrogant ass in every thread to tell us that your allseeing eye has enlightened you about the way the Wii is going to end up. We don't need to be told that, simply because you don't have a game tucked into your Wii right now, the Wii is going to die and every game announced sucks. You're only stupidly provoking reactions. We've had enough of those posters in the past, now stop it.

he is only trying to justify selling his wii but he aint going to get too much support here

Fixed. Thank God for JB

Didn't like the coutnrie series. Maybe because I never liked too much games in 2D - I always seem to get killed and I hate it. Besides that I must say that this thread is kind of funny. Here's a question to you all: I sarcasm still sarcasm when you need to ask? After five posts with the question in it, I decided to pop this question to public. Feel free te reply.

I'm not setting my opinion on Bongo Blast just yet - when I see more from it (and when I think it feels like great, arcade-like fun of just blasting and no thinking), I'll tell you what I think. If there's athread, that is.

Is that sarcasm?

But seriously thanks to jogging i'm healthier than ever.

It was, actually, but jogging has far more pros than cons.

I liked both kinds of games, it's like comparing 3D mario to 2D mario games to me, 2D DK was much more about rhythm, the way you timed jumps and the way some timings were just pulled right, it was important.

DK64 lost this factor (IMO), but it was a beautiful game on it's own account, beautiful environments, expansive lush worlds, it wouldn't be possible if sticking with 2D gameplay.

The last DK platformer... Jungle Beat, it was 3D sidescroller with 2D gameplay; it had great graphics, I loved it, it catched the "DK country" feel in some ways and even took it further as it was very rhythmic (using the bongos); but it was short :(

I'd really like to see a new one, be it 3D platformer or 2D gameplay, I'm not picky. :D