NEurope
Charlie

Matt IGN reveals some new games...

"We all know DK Bongo Blast is gone from GameCube and reborn on Wii. The title is set for release on Nintendo's new system this year, along with Kirby, for that matter. Efforts like Wii Health and Wii Music will also be coming, but that's another blog post. For now, let's talk Bongo Blast.

Up until recently, people have speculated that Nintendo would make available some bongos for Wii so that peeps could best enjoy the experience. But I don't think so. Why? You've got the bongos already: the Wii remote and nunchuk.

That is all."

http://blogs.ign.com/Matt-IGN/2007/02/02/45604/

matt-blog-20070202101208387.jpg

I think that is a GC image though..

I'm not so much looking forward to Bongo Blast, but Kirby is very interesting indeed. I loved the way the Cube version was shaping up.

I would rather have a another Donkey Konga style game, wasn't too keen on Jungle Beat.

Remind me what the Kirby game was all about again please?

I'm liking that trailer. I really do hope they add a co op mode for this game or some sort of Boss Rush co op mode.

Nunchuk and Wiimote are bongos? On behalf of the Bongo Association of Europe I object.

Then use your bongos. :hehe:

From that picture I realise that I was correct in my suspicions, the tracks in Bongo Blast look horribly dull...

Well here's hoping Kirby turns out well.

Sounds like Trauma...

I thought perhaps it could be more like a guide to taking care of yourself and improving your health.

Yep I can definetly see the fun in that.

maybe for bongo blast you'll get a set of bongoes that attach to the wii mote insted of the gc

or maybe by then there will be an adapter to plug in gc controllers straight to the wii-mote.

maybe by then there will be an adapter to plug in gc controllers straight to the wii-mote.
Now THAT would be neat.

"will also be coming, but that's another blog post...

why does that guy annoy the hell out of me.

anyway i dont want a return of the bongos.I mean cmon ps2 got eyetoy and singstar we got bongos

anyway i dont want a return of the bongos.I mean cmon ps2 got eyetoy and singstar we got bongos
Jungle Beat was awesome.

I was really amazed at that game, I've never even considered getting it, till I found it at 10€ in store...

It was the first game by Nintendo's Tokyo Studio, second being Mario Galaxy.

Let's rip apart the thread title 'Matt IGN reveals some new games'.

DK Bongo blast: announced before and Kirby, well, we all didn't see that one coming did we? Those two games are inevitable. As inevitable as getting drunk on an AA meeting. Erm, forget that last one.

I didn't like Donkey Konga and the Bongo's (not Konga's, Bongo's!) are slowly rotting away somewhere on the top-shelf - so high, I can't even reach them without straining my arm. Don't know how Bongo Blast will turn out - but I was hoping on an epic-scale style platformer alla Donkey kong 64. You can say what you want, but that game was great. Never finished it though, because I hate 2D platformer and they put two of them in there to complete before you can finish the game...

maybe for bongo blast you'll get a set of bongoes that attach to the wii mote insted of the gc

or maybe by then there will be an adapter to plug in gc controllers straight to the wii-mote.

Why do you need them to do that? Either way, it'll be wired, and a lot of people already have the gc ones.

Kirby looked amazing and DK could be fun, let's see how they turn out.

I assume they'll make the game compatible with the Bongos as well though :)
Right, otherwise why calling it "Bongo Blast"? :)

I think if I ever get it, I'll play it with bongos as it was meant to.

Right, otherwise why calling it "Bongo Blast"?

Well it's coming out on wii, so there's a possiblity that they may just only have the remote and nun chuck control instead of the bongos.

Nintendo seems hellbent on spitting out as many GameCube sequels as possible on the Wii.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing for the Wii?