NEurope
Pancake

Help a non-boozer!!!

Does anyone else not drink at all, because they don't like alcohol?

I'm yet to find something alcoholic I like to drink. I have nothing morally against it. I've tried a couple different beers, wine, and Vodka.

I'm yet to find something alcoholic I like to drink. I have nothing morally against it. I've tried a couple different beers, wine, and Vodka.

After a few (a lot of) drinks you don't notice the taste. So yeah, my advice to you is to just drink as much as you can as quickly as possible.

I rarely drink. Hate most alcohol.

I can tolerate Strongbow, tho.

edit: Tolerate as in the taste.

I drink sometimes, and it's a mistake because it reminds me but for the grace of something/someone, I would already be dead.

Well the fact that Pancake has not posted since, she must've had rather a lot to drink. :heh:

Iun, what happened?

How much do you guys take to get drunk? My mates seem to get drunk really easily (granted they are quite young) and I'm always left there tipsy. I juts get tipsy and stay tipsy.

I dont drink alcohol for a number of reasons

1) too darn expensive

2) dont see the point - especially when poeple get drunk and get sick / sore heads in the morning

3) i can get quite hyper / drunk-esque on coke and dr pepper...lol

4) my parents drink and ive seen the bad effects

5) and i think the smell of it is stinking

How much do you guys take to get drunk? My mates seem to get drunk really easily (granted they are quite young) and I'm always left there tipsy. I juts get tipsy and stay tipsy.

One of my mates gets really drunk after like 3 beers, although I think that may be more acting than really drunk.

I'm not sure how many it takes me, when I drink its usually all at the same time, ie. we go down to the woods before a disco and drink there for an hour. So I don't really notice the effects until we leave. But I never have more than a bottle of wine in one go or a half-bottle of vodka with coke. If I can I'll get more when I'm there from somebody, but as long as I leave it a while.

Depends really on the state of my body before hand. Some nights I can drink a bottle of wine and feel pretty fine (and then drink some more!), whereas some I'll have three or four ciders and feel a bit tipsy... strange!

I find a bottle of turps to be a particularly effective social lubricant.

Try Carlsberg super. Pure tramp fuel.

On an average night out, if I wanna get pretty hammered, I'll go for about 12, 13 pints, give or take, seeing as I drink about half of that in spirits...

Yep. Just like me. Could be my age, though most of my friends are drunk every weekend :hmm:

don't see the point in drinking and i hate the taste.

i might still be underage but that does not really matter in the country i live in, so maybe with time i'll start drinking more

5) and i think the smell of it is stinking

One of the reasons why i don't drink. That piss smell... eugh...

.. i hate talking to someone who has been drinking cause their breath isnt.... fresh...lol...( what can i say? i like fresh breath on people...lol)

.. i hate talking to someone who has been drinking cause their breath isnt.... fresh...lol...( what can i say? i like fresh breath on people...lol)

..you should never be that close anyway :indeed: