NEurope
scubahood

Cool Mario Kart 64 VC glitch

Weird that.

Me and my mates encountered the same problem on the N64 version though, we were playing with 3 players and on Bowser's Castle, it would run ridiculously fast, just like that video, and just on that race. Never known anyone else to encounter it though, was just damn weird.

When we play the ROM onlne, certain stages run incredibly fast as well. Moo Moo Farm is one of them I think, and it's hilarious.

Weird that.

Me and my mates encountered the same problem on the N64 version though, we were playing with 3 players and on Bowser's Castle, it would run ridiculously fast, just like that video, and just on that race. Never known anyone else to encounter it though, was just damn weird.

We encoutered exactly the same on the VC version, 3 players on Bowser castle, was insanely fast

Weird that.

I got that as well, it made all the other tracks go insanely fast too afterwards unless we restarted.

Thats pretty damn funny. They should include a code to play all tracks that fast, would make multiplayer more fun than it already is!

I found that same problem countless times when playing in D.K.'s Jungle Parkway. Never figured out why it happened but i only noticed it on that track, not on Moo Moo Farm.

I had that on the original N64 version (well still do, everytime I play it with my family), only when there's 3 or 4 players and it only seems to happen on moo moo farm, bowsers castle and dk jungle parkway.

Oh and it happens in battle mode on skyscraper, makes for some hilarious frantic battling

Yeah I remember it well - always with multi-player on DK Jungle Parkway. Made it rock hard but good fun!!

On the N64 version the Skyscraper battle level used to have that insane speed for whatever reason.

The hilarious thing was that we would all boost to start with and go flying off the opposite edges because of the speed, always got a good laugh out of that.

not really a glitch, but it bothers me that Nintendo doesn't support the "save ghost data" option in mario kart 64 :( why couldn't they emulate that?

not really a glitch, but it bothers me that Nintendo doesn't support the "save ghost data" option in mario kart 64 :( why couldn't they emulate that?

It's sad because it could be easily done probably, but as it will not affect sales they probably just said: "Screw it! They eat what we give'em." Same goes for the rumble feature on N64 games.

I think we should get our points back, as i payed for an exact copy of a game not something that is differnt. just my two cents.

This is nothing new. I encountered the same thing on the original dozens of times. It was most common on Bowser's Castle.

how bloody hard is it to emulate an 11 year old game?First ghosts and now this.What's their problem?