NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ant-Shimmin

Time for Reflection

How do you reflect on life, yourself and everyone as a whole...

I usually sit outside and relax in the quiet...

Last time I reflected deeply was when I was smashed in Majorca and sat on an Empty beach with the cool wind breezing through my air and the sand between my toes...If ever I feel some sort of anger, pain, sadness I think of that place and things just seem to be better

Lovely it was....

Sometimes I phase out a bit when I'm thinking, and stop seeing anything because I'm just thinking... but not usually about anything that deep. :heh:

Also, I'm told I have a look of contemplation while eating. :wink:

I don't have a specific place where I do it. I usually just tune out every now and again and think about things. I also think a bit in bed before I go to sleep.

I sit there doing nothing. Maybe leaning back with my hands behind my head.

There's normally some form of alcoholic beverage involved too. It opens the path to enlightenment,

I would say I have and spend far too much time 'reflecting' and thinking about matters such as Time, Death, Money etc than i care for.

Usually before I sleep, last night I spent about 2 hours before sleeping thinking. 'Twas fun.

Shamanic Meditation. Deep-seated change of consciousness to heal the wounds beneath the surface.

Music mainly. Just putting some music on to reflect what mood i'm in. It's a bit like letting the music or vocals speak for you, if that makes sense.

Im in a very relaxed, reflecting mood right now actually. Just sat here chilled listening to miles davis (In a Silent Way - I believe somebody on these very boards reccomended the album) and thinking about things with barely any anger or the like :)

I often self-reflect. The last time was Sunday due to personal drama I realised over the last two or so years I have become an angry, resentful misanthrope (for fairly good reasons granted) and I really hate what I've become.

The only time I have to stop and think is when I should be sleeping, so I don't get enough sleep :(

Sittin in me room, on me couch, listening to someone of the Marley family (usualy Damian), smokin a doob. Thats so relaxing.

I just generally stick on some music ive discovered from a sad moment in some teen drama and think about how my life sucks.

I usually kick off the TV , laptop , games console and any other distractions turn down the lights and stick on some music (usually Nine Inch Nails or Lacuna Coil) , pour a JD or Jim Beam and thats my thoughts collected for the night.

Sign in to follow this