NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Owario

My Sister Has Just Been Found Dead.

I erm.. holy shit man. That's harsh. I hope you get through it, we're all here for you.

shit man I'm really sorry about your loss I can't even imagine if I lost my sister. n-europe is here for you.

Damn that's terrible, death is never easy when it happens to someone you expect to be a part of your life forever.

sorry to hear it mate

when someone gets even the slightest bit of good news can they make a thread please all these depressin threads is well.....depressing

Bloody hell, sorry to hear that. I wont pretend to know what you're going through, but take it easy and I hope you and your family gets through his.

I'm sorry to hear that man. My only advice is life goes on, don't think I'm telling you to just brush her aside, but if it's on your mind to much it will affect you in a negative way. Again I'm sorry, I hope you and your family get thorugh ok.

Holy shit..

Man, im really sorry for your loss, I cant imagine how you must feel. I recently lost a friend, but man losing a relative has got to be so much worse

Really sorry for your loss, I hope you and your family are able to cope.

Oh dear...I'm so sorry.

What's even sadder is that for now you've got focus on keeping your mums spirits a bit higher, whilst trying not to be too sad about it infront of her. She's going to need someone to keep her strong.

I'm not even going to pretend that i know how it feels to lose someone because the truth is I don't. Hell i'm lucky because i get to see everyone i care about at school everyday. I guess sometimes it really is unfair...

I'm really sorry. Always hear if you need a chat mate. Infact, everyone on this board is :)

Sorry to hear about your loss, man.

Only advice I can give is to just stay strong for your family's sake. It'll seem impossible, but it's just something that you need to do. Don't be afraid to let out your emotions as well, as bottling them up will just force you to crumble from the inside.

Take care, man.

Wario said she had bipolar can someone explain to me what this does to you?

You go between feeling really happy and really depressed.

Oh God this would be the worst news ever I know what ever we say will not heal the pain you must have right now.

*BIG HUGS*

Just remember she's now in a better place.

Damn, some collection of terrible of news on the boards lately - there's no words for this one, man... Sorry to hear isn't strong enough.

You go between feeling really happy and really depressed.

Manic depressive in other words.

Guys, what has happened is really, really terrible. Can we just try to be a little more sympathetic and more careful with the words that we choose to use? I think this is a really sensitive and delicate issue, so just try to be careful with your words.

Damn man, that's harsh. I'm so very sorry to hear that. I hope you and your family are holding up OK.

Guys, what has happened is really, really terrible. Can we just try to be a little more sympathetic and more careful with the words that we choose to use? I think this is a really sensitive and delicate issue, so just try to be careful with your words.

Oh, I didn't realise what I said could be construed in any bad way... I genuinely am sorry for Owario, and just wanted to inform others about bi-polar people.

Sign in to follow this