NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Owario

My Sister Has Just Been Found Dead.

Oh, shit, I don't think it's quite hit me yet, but yeah, she has just been found dead; suicide is suspected. I'm more worried about my family than myself, my mum can't stop crying, my dad is trying to act calm, but you can tell how distressed he is. Now I've got to go and see my brother and tell him the bad news. Fuck.

Edit: Could a mod please correct that mistake in the title?

Edit 2: Oh yeah, this was also my first day of my final year of high school. Lovely. As I type this, I'm starting to get lightheaded. Fuck.

As much as I may try to understand, loosing a sister has got to be... terrible.

How old was she? (older or younger than you?).

Hang in there. Don't let the world bring you down.

shit sorry man...not the kind of thing you expect to find on a forum...

hope things go ok with your brother...and just talk to your family and help each other out.

She was 26, and suffered from bipolar. I hadn't seen her since she broke into our house. Fuck. My last words to her were "Get out."

Woah, what do you mean not to be mean and then tell him that.

Dude, don't think about your last words that you've ever said to her. Think about all the good times you'd had together as kids and them moments of happiness.

I lost a good friend of mine a few days ago in a tragic accident and I know how much that hit me and I can only imagine it being harder to lose a sibling.

Sorry to hear that man, stay strong and you and your family will get through this.

So sorry to hear that Owario.

Some of the folks here have been through a rough time lately, I hope you're all bearing up well.

(Flinky, mike and Owario in particular and anyone else going through a rough patch.)

conzer16

This board is hit with a lot of tragedy and bad news lately :(

Owario, I'm sorry for your loss man - try and comfort your parents and be a rock for people, and take time to grieve. Hope you pull through this ok.

Wow, that is so awful. I'd hate to be going through what are at the mo. Speak to me over MSN if you ever need to..

Sorry to hear your news. Wish there were words to make it easier, you have plenty of support here on the forums and many of us here are willing to be an ear if you need it, including me.

Wow i felt horrible as soon as i read the thread title. I dont know you personally Owario but my sincere condolences all around.

Sorry for your loss Owario, i'm sure you'll get through it eventually.

The whole forum is with you at this time...

Shit man, I don't know what to say just hang in there and don't let your feelings bottle up, if you need to talk you can say what you want here.

I'm sorry to hear about this, and i'm sorry you have to go through losing your sister and I really can't imagine anything of what you or you family are going through.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I really can't imagine how I would feel if my older sister or brother were to disappear from my life.:cry:

Sign in to follow this