NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

PsFlop

i think the ps3 is gonna flop big style, if the revbo launches in spring, 360 at Xmas, and the PS3 in 2007! people just ont buy it, the "average" gamer will buy one console for thing like fifa and "007" if you get my drift, and they wont wait this long for a ps3 and when it does they cant afford the price tag or in some cases paerents will say only 1 console, i think its gonna flop big style.

JUST LIKE YOUR WILLY.

AS IN ERECTILE DISFUNCTION. HAHAA!!!!

I doubt the Ps3 will flop. Sony have established themselves as the primary console company throughout the past few generations and this shows no sign of letting up anytime soon. They have a horde of very devoted fans who will actually take extra hours at work to be able to afford the machine and I too plan on buying one if it can supply me with excellent games.

With 360, I know I'm guarenteed a greater online obsession in Halo 2, and with the Revolution I know I'll get their winner franchises in some shape or form somewhere along the line. The Playstation 3 is a mesh of supposed real time tech demos and big numbers. None of the games announced thus far really immerse my pants in semen. Instead I find myself more wondering what the machine CAN actually do. If it's as powerful as many people have been toting it as, I can see the price tag being quite high.

Ps3 will probably still not be as expensive as people are suggesting (£500 is quite ridiculous when today you can grab a high-end personal computer for that nowadays), and it will probably be just as successful as the Playstation 2 has been and still is.

I very much doubt Nintendo will take Sony's throne this time around either and that Microsoft are indeed their most potent opponent. Nintendo are innovating themselves away from the console war altogether, which I believe will prove pass or fail in the coming year. At the moment my anticipation level for the machine is quite low.

Finally just a little advice. This may be primarily a Nintendo forum, but regular posters on this area of the forum are quite open minded unlike some of the "devotion" you find elsewhere. Might be an idea to consider that before littering our beloved "Other Consoles" board with your brilliant analysis of the upcoming console market regardless of your supposed alliance (Xbox if your avatar speaks truth).

It might not do as well as there previous consoles if priced too high, but it will probably still win, just cause its called playstation, apparently folks like that.

im not divoted to any console, it i was it would be my P.C, im just telling how i see it, i might buy a ps3 mihgt not im a "loyal" nintendo fan as it were, pre oreder my Revo already after seeing the 360 bother i had, and the ps3 might be great im just saying what i think weahter i like sony or not what might happen.

Sign in to follow this