NEurope
Dante

Rumor: New Wii Games From Konami

What did I get from wikipedia though? specially on this discussion, we could say the same for you and neogaf I suppose, and I don't even care about that.

Wikipedia is a fast way of searching info, so what next? accuse me of getting info from google?

Well im not holding it against you.

And for the record, castlevania? I'm not even a fan of that series pal. totally unrelated stuff.

yeah i forgot what you were called...

Oh cool, that should say it all, by the way it's written Portuguese.

Yes.

Well, just for the sake of objectivity, I don't know who the hell pedrocasilva is (or dabooker man, for that matter), I'm not that active in these boards, but dabookerman was indeed owned. If you can't see it, it's because you're in denial.

He can say what he likes, at the end of the day MGS is on PS3 and PSP, and not on the Nintendo.

And God willing it'll stay there.

Longcat is long, btw.

I agree, this thread is completely spoiled, if I wanted to see posts like this I'd just go to 4chan.

That said... it was posted 25 times or so in a row in the initial post (and then self-quoted), for my definition, it's spam.

I don't care if I "suck" for saying this.

Shit, this is turning into 4chan! KEKKAI!

EDIT: Even more 4chan than I though. I can't agree with pedro because we are friends and from the same country. I have a real problem here, please enlighten me on how to work on it oh master dabookerman.

EDIT2: Ah, fuck it I'm just throwing wood into the fire, I don't give a crap. Carry on.

This forum had a strange smell today. I was wondering were the rotten smell was coming from...

Its all gone rather strange here. I thought, judging by the title of this thread, we were discussing Konami's confimred Wii games and speculating if any more are to be announced.

We all have differences in opinions, just part of human nature, but can't we all live and play nicely together?

I've reported him to the mods.

Errr... Why? This isn't school, that's pathetic.

Errr... Why? This isn't school, that's pathetic.
No? well, it's a gaming forum and it's even in the Wii discussion area, not even General Chit Chat for that matter, the mods should take notice.

This thread is going nowhere as is. Most forums I go to people get warned, suspended or even banned for less.

Anarchy does nothing for a forum, and if nothing is done people will just think they can get away with it; well he's probably right to think that.

It was clearly a disservice for the community.

No? well, it's a gaming forum and it's even in the Wii discussion area, not even General Chit Chat for that matter, the mods should take notice.

This thread is going nowhere as is. Most forums I go to people get warned, suspended or even banned for less.

Anarchy does nothing for a forum, and if nothing is done people will just think they can get away with it; well he's probably right to think that.

It was clearly a disservice for the community.

Well then if you people have such a problem with scrolling a bit more why don't you report Shino and Fanman (no offence guys) as well?

They quoted Booker adding to the size of this page.

This thread clearly has very little substance left so who cares if the cat picture of doom is posted.

Yes, PES Wii please.

Although Dewy's looks hellacool :) Love the state changing and the Windwaker-esque graphics!

Well then if you people have such a problem with scrolling a bit more why don't you report Shino and Fanman (no offence guys) as well?

This thread clearly has very little substance left so who cares if the cat picture of doom is posted.

Ugh, Jesus you're like Dabooker's cheerleader.

And thread "having little substance" after it was completly fucked I agree, but that happened when longcat was posted.

It's not a matter of "oh, who cares", I obviously care and I guess I'm not the only one. New game announcements from Konami are supposedly coming back on monday, and even then, if it's over for you just don't visit that thread anymore, it's better than spamming it to death, don't end that thread for other users.

As for who quoted him... He was the one who posted it in the first place, he's the one at fault.

If it bothers you, report them.

"Oh no, report bad post! report them too!" that's just so childish; what a bunch of kids you are, to be honest.

Yeah, little substance is a good excuse to spam the thread with your childish pictures and then laugh at the attention you're inevitably getting.

Ugh, Jesus you're like Dabooker's cheerleader.

And thread "having little substance" after it was completly fucked I agree, but that happened when longcat was posted.

It's not a matter of "oh, who cares", I obviously care and I guess I'm not the only one. New game announcements from Konami are supposedly coming back on monday, and even then, if it's over for you just don't visit that thread anymore, it's better than spamming it to death, don't end that thread for other users.

As for who quoted him... He was the one who posted it in the first place, he's the one at fault.

If it bothers you, report them.

"Oh no, report bad post! report them too!" that's just so childish; what a bunch of kids you are, to be honest.

Haha, no I'm not Dabooker's cheerleader, I'm not saying 'You just got owned!!' like a complete prick.

I'm just a person that doesn't take things too seriously and likes to have a laugh every now and then.

I guess I'm on Dabooker's side here because he best represents humour and sillyness on this forum.

I understand that you may be upset that you wanted to have an actual discussion about Konami but I guess not all is lost.

You could make the effort now to restart the discussion but this thread will probably end up being locked soon. :heh:

EDIT: DCK calm down, I didn't post those, I just thougth they were funny, and attention wtf?

I've reported him to the mods.

laugh.gif Good Boy

Yeah, little substance is a good excuse to spam the thread with your childish pictures and then laugh at the attention you're inevitably getting.

Works of art m8

Seriously now, describe how one got owned, i know everyone sucks up to Pedrocastlevania because he gets most of his shit from wikipedia (No offence), but i have noticed a growing trend in the art of kissing ones buttocks.

Edit: Ok i noticed, silly me, you are both Portugese

You lose an argument and turn into Jade Goody then post a cat pic of doom. Its a new low even for you! Sierously please go mental a bit more and get banned.

As for konami announcements coming out tommorow for new games? Or is this not true.

You lose an argument and turn into Jade Goody then post a cat pic of doom. Its a new low even for you! Sierously please go mental a bit more and get banned.

As for konami announcements coming out tommorow for new games? Or is this not true.

I dont see that happening ever. I am fucking immortal. Oh yes OH YES.

Bait bait bait bait bait bait

Major Konami Announcements on Monday!

Check back to this space on Monday for several major announcements on new games from Konami! From new franchises to returning favorites, you won’t want to miss the earth-shaking news. You heard it here first!

Source: http://www.konami.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/News.vm&ctl_nbr=3810

Might be a typo, or not even Nintendo related, but who knows.

I dont see that happening ever. I am fucking immortal. Oh yes OH YES.

Bait bait bait bait bait bait

lol indeed you must stink the amount of bait you chuck around.

Might be a typo, or not even Nintendo related, but who knows.

My extremely reliable source says it isn't nothing at all. It is just that they are going update website with weekend's games.

My extremely reliable source says it isn't nothing at all. It is just that they are going update website with weekend's games.
Yes, I think you are right.

The Wii will probably be able to display "better" graphics than in Dewy's Adventure.

Mario Galaxy might be an indicator of that.

The Wii will probably be able to display "better" graphics than in Dewy's Adventure.

Mario Galaxy might be an indicator of that.

Who cares, just as long as the game is good. Good graphics are nice and all, but after an hour if the gameplay doesn't hold up, you'll get sick of the game.