NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
m_fergy

Xbox 360 Live

Not sure if this has been asked before, but i seen on gameplay that you can get a 12 month xbox live membership card.

will i need to purchase one of these or can i do it through my xbox ?

thx

As far as I know you can use the xbox live subscription you have now.

Also we get 1 month free Xbox live gold with the premium package.

As far as I know you can use the xbox live subscription you have now.

I don't reckon that's going to be the case. If it is things like this ... http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=XB1194&title=xbox_live_starter_kit_+_project_gotham_racing_2

will sell out very quickly. If people can buy a year's Live and a game that they can trade for a fiver or so for £35 then surely no one will be buying the new cards and stuff for a while.

I don't reckon that's going to be the case. If it is things like this ... http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=XB1194&title=xbox_live_starter_kit_+_project_gotham_racing_2

will sell out very quickly. If people can buy a year's Live and a game that they can trade for a fiver or so for £35 then surely no one will be buying the new cards and stuff for a while.

It's already been confirmed, existing Live accounts can be transferred to become Gold accounts on the 360.

I havnt got a normal xbox live account so should i purchace a xbox live card from gameplay ?

thx

I havnt got a normal xbox live account so should i purchace a xbox live card from gameplay ?

thx

Only if you're going to set up an Xbox Live account now, as it's guaranteed it'll carry over to the 360, but I wouldn't think todays Xbox Live starter kits will work on the 360.

yeah thx m8 i was talking about buying a xbox 360 live card

i will just do that

thx for your help

just read that all xbox 360's come with live for free and you have to choice to upgrade to gold correct ?

so if this is the case can i not just update it when i get the xbox instead of buying the xbox 12 month card ?

just read that all xbox 360's come with live for free and you have to choice to upgrade to gold correct ?

so if this is the case can i not just update it when i get the xbox instead of buying the xbox 12 month card ?

You can, but as Live starter kits can be bought for less than the price of a years subscription to the 360s gold service it'd work out cheaper to get a Live starer kit and activate it on, let's say, the 1st of December or something.

Sign in to follow this