N-Europe

Who is the most annoying games character?

THE ganondorflol

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Midna?! Are you mad?! She's an awesome character! As Motion says, definately one of the fav's surely!

Otherwise, I was going to say Tingle but Lens of Truth has got it right, Prince Tricky has gotta take the cake! What an annoying little sod! Ha ha!

Guest Stefkov

That hobo buy from Viva Pinata annoyes me.

He/they is/arent characters but the commentators in Pro Evo. I want to smack him/them in his/their face. Really annoying voices.

The boost ball guardian from Echoes. Such an annoying boss! From smash bros Pichu - just a sad little character. They shouldnt have had more than 1 of the same character, they could of included other ninty characters like a koopa or possibly KING BOO! in melee. Hope they include him in Brawl as an additional character but i doubt it.

Mist from Fire Emblem. She's the most useless character in the game and if you leave her alone for a few turns she gets clobbered by Daeins. And have you heard her voice?

I think she becomes pretty good if you level her up.

But anyway, this is a very minor character, but the girl from the tree dungeon in Baten Kaitos. Her voice makes me want to go to a phone box, call the police, and tear my own throat out.