NEurope
Jasper

Members Magazine, anyone?

After the initial podcast idea ('bring the forum to a new level') I had an idea that might even be easier. As I can see, many of you write upo some hefty, lengthy posts and they could just be picked out and printed to press. So I had an idea. Why not make a magazine of all the things people write here? Okay, not all things and they need to be articles and not discussions. But we could just give it a test try, don't we? 5t will be Wii all the way (and some DS here and there), so it nicely fits with this forum.

Now, about the layout: no worries, i'll plunge myself into that and try to get it finished. In the end it will be a PDF-Magazine published for everyone to read. What I suggest is: you write your article in good old english (and I mean english, not SPAM), make a picture of yourself and send it off to me (PM will be fine, but you can also email me via the forum). I need the picture of you to identify the writer a little more. Write in articles, reviews, previews (letters, if you want to). I'll be updating what I got over here in this post, so you don't spend time 'double-writing'. All I need is an article to begin with.

And we need a name. If you send an article to me, you can suggest aa name wich I will post here too. Then the public can pick a name?

It's just a suggestion and if nobody responds there won't be one, but I'de like to give it a go. So let's get this started.

I don't know why anyone hasn't responded to this yet, I think it's a fantastic idea. If it takes off, then i'll send you something in the week (I like writing thematical stuff, like the state of the industry).

Oh and just an idea, how about instead of pictures we send you our Miis, it's just an idea.

That's fine too. Yes, very little response to this. If it doesn't take off, it just doesn't, but I'de love to get 'this party started'. So to speak. Cough. All your ideas are welcome, though. My initial concept is just 'Magazine'. Now I want you guys to fill it up, since my writing is an inventive as the inventors of the next-generation condom, forever stuck on your thingy. Not to be removed. That's a crappy invention, and that's how crappy I write.