NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

360 or Wii? tempted for 360...

This is the best one but is currently SOLD OUT! - Worth waiting around for??

Don't except it to return for two reasons. First of all, it was holiday bundle. Secondly if something is "SOLD OUT" instead "Out of Stock" in Play.com, it doesn't normally return to selection at all.

Don't except it to return for two reasons. First of all, it was holiday bundle. seconly if something is "SOLD OUT" instead "Out of Stock" in Play.com, it doesn't normally return to selection at all.
Yeah I guess! Shame, it was a great deal!

I bet somewhere on the horizon, there's a mega deal going on but all of us cant find it. I will find that deal!

Are the Play.com deals not better? because you get 2 controllers (1 additional) and 2 games, plus the Xbox LIVE arcade game thing, all for £289.99.

More for Less!

there was a better deal than that doing the rounds at some point, had table tennis instead of the live arcade thing.

at hmv they have some good bundles, GOW free with it, you may have to ask though as they don't all seem to have it displayed.

Some more bundles, but currently ToysRUs All out of stock!

£319.97

Extra Wireless controller,

GOW, PGR3, NBA 2K6, LIVE arcade

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/truhome/truvideogames/truvideogamesxbox360/truvideogamesxbox360consoles/946737

Same as above but COD3 instead of GOW

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/truhome/truvideogames/truvideogamesxbox360/truvideogamesxbox360consoles/946745

£379.99

6 games

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/truhome/truvideogames/truvideogamesxbox360/truvideogamesxbox360consoles/941557

£399.99

Extra Wireless Controller

7 games

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/truhome/truvideogames/truvideogamesxbox360/truvideogamesxbox360consoles/947806

I'm not sure how good a saving the last bundle is, though not all the games are the greatest!

Currys.co.uk - In Stock

£299.00

Gears of War, Rainbow Six: Vegas

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1972961892.1170186220@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccekaddjmdehmhdcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&page=Product&sku=471053

Two very new and currently expensive games included!

i think that is a chipped console and those games are copies...

My 360 is coming on Thursday. Second hand but got Premium + Extra Wireless Controller + Rainbow 6 + Live Arcade + 11 Months of Xbox Live + Reciept. Only cost me my Wii, Zelda and Wii Play (including remote). Basically £240

Pretty good deal i think, traded in my GC + DS for a Wii, played it for a week and then swapped it for a better deal on a 360 than Gamestation could offer me in the first place.

Just got to get saving up for another Wii now, got from now until the day Smash Bros is released!

I couldn't actually find the Xbox360 consoles on Play, that's why i posted the GAME one.

do you get more money off with straight console swaps? im gonna sell my cube - bar metroids and paper M

do you get more money off with straight console swaps? im gonna sell my cube - bar metroids and paper M

Yeah, but you'll be lucky to get more than £20 for your Cube.

Yeah, but you'll be lucky to get more than £20 for your Cube.

games as well. i reckon i could get £100 + selling my cube and its games on ebay.

i got £200 for my Cube, 8 games, 4 controllers (all official, 1 wavebird), 1 memory 59, 1 memory 256, DS, Mario 64 DS, Advance Wars 1, F-Zero: Maximum Velocity, Battlefield 2 and Dawn of War.

Not the best deal ever, wish i'd sold on forums rather than to Gamestation now. Just didnt see that door, only Gamestation or Ebay (who i wont use)

it doesnt look like it includes a controller... :woops:

do you already have a 360? or just a wii?

All 360s come with a controller, a wired one with the Core and wireless with Premium.

i got £200 for my Cube, 8 games, 4 controllers (all official, 1 wavebird), 1 memory 59, 1 memory 256, DS, Mario 64 DS, Advance Wars 1, F-Zero: Maximum Velocity, Battlefield 2 and Dawn of War.

Not the best deal ever, wish i'd sold on forums rather than to Gamestation now. Just didnt see that door, only Gamestation or Ebay (who i wont use)

When did you sell it?

how many, and what games?

about 12 games, 4 controllers - 1 official, 3 unofficial. 2 mem cards.

cant list all of the games atm.

I bet somewhere on the horizon, there's a mega deal going on but all of us cant find it. I will find that deal!

That's the kind of attitude I like to see in woman!

That's the kind of attitude I like to see in woman!

What the hell are you about?

Also, am i right in thinknig those bundles for 299 with 2 games are premium consoles?

What the hell are you about?

Also, am i right in thinknig those bundles for 299 with 2 games are premium consoles?

you would most certainly be correct.

I think im going to wait it out for a few months before i decide what to buy.

P.S whats wrong with THEganondorf? strange... i dont get him

Sign in to follow this