NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
THE ganondorflol

When we are dead.

Ever wondered what happens when you die?

Post ideas and customs here.

I believe in Heaven, a paradise in the sky. But that is because I am a christian.

You just die.

Gee, your a happy person. 'We just die'. Now I'm really looking forward to it. Still, you d not know that at all.

Our spirit moves on to a baby, which is either born or concevied at the time we die, and so, we start a brand new life.

We become spirits in the afterlife and if we were remarkable people during life may get to keep our bodies to train and stuff.

Our spirit moves on to a baby, which is either born or concevied at the time we die, and so, we start a brand new life.

thats what i ave thought would happen

dont know bout this whole heaven/hell thing as everyone has broken "thi shall not steal" at some point in there lifes :blank: thus going to hell

and when im dead i want to play games with death like on bill and ted bogus jouney :yay:

You die.

And then people still alive get upset.

Then they die.

And more people get upset.

Then one of them goes, "Don't be upset. The dead person is in an afterlife."

The more people die.

People still get upset; but don't feel quite as bad because the dead person is in an afterlife.

No-one living knows, and will know. We can only speculate and raise theories, but it's not going to change the truth.

2 Things:

1: if people wonder what happens when you die, think of what you can remeber before you were born, cuase your dead then.

2: I think when you die you start your life again execpt you are another person in it.

Meh, im going with the nothingness. Hell cant possibly exist because God always forgives. This makes heaven not so great, but meh, what do I know eh?

If you are good you get to watch never ending repeats of Neighbours.

If you are bad you have to watch never ending repeats of Eastenders.

Gee, your a happy person. 'We just die'. Now I'm really looking forward to it. Still, you d not know that at all.

Surely if you were looking forward to death you'd top yourself? Granted not being scared of death is alright, but looking forward to it?

Anyway. I believe that when we die nothing happens, we just cease to exist. And Flinky eats our brains.

when i die, i will go to hell. well if god has any taste he'll put me with all the other horny devils :heh:

I don't see why you shouldn't look forward to it- you might think that death is as good as life but different, so you should anticipate.

Alternatively, you could say that heaven is worth looking forward to, but if you commit suicide then you won't go there.

Disclaimer: None of this is my view at all. I'm an agnostic, and I don't see how you could know what it would be like once you die.

when i die, i will go to hell. well if god has any taste he'll put me with all the other horny devils :heh:

Been watching South Park?

I don't see why you shouldn't look forward to it- you might think that death is as good as life but different, so you should anticipate.

Alternatively, you could say that heaven is worth looking forward to, but if you commit suicide then you won't go there.

I suppose it depends upon your believes. As I said, I believe you just cease to exist, and thats certainly something I'm not looking forward to.

No-one living knows, and will know. We can only speculate and raise theories, but it's not going to change the truth.

I totally agree, but all evidence suggests that when you are dead, once your brain, along with the rest of your body, stops working and you stop thinking, thats it.

And anyway, what's that bad about dying: I was dead for billions of years before I was born, and in that time I suffered not one inconvenience.

I would rather be alive though.

You just die.

I dont think anything happens.

You're just sort of gone

Anyway. I believe that when we die nothing happens, we just cease to exist.

Do you all honestly believe that? I find it very difficult to comprehend that we just -stop- existing.

all evidence suggests that when you are dead, once your brain, along with the rest of your body, stops working and you stop thinking, thats it.

I am a Catholic, not a devout Catholic but a practising Catholic none-the-less. Obviously I believe in an afterlife, but if I wasn't in any way religious, I would still see myself as having severe difficulties in attempting to comprehend that once we die, we're gone. Over. Nothing.

What is the point in all the strife, all the happiness, all the good and all the pain we all experience if in the end there is nothing.

Isn't life a gigantic waste of time if death has nothing to offer us?

I would rather be alive though.

Why? What's the point?

Been watching South Park?

nope, why? have i accidentally quoted it?

My brain will not accept that i will just cease to excist when i die.

I believe we go to heaven, we get judged and we either have to come back to earth (Kinda a hell alternative) or if we have learnt enough on earth we move on to a higher place.

I do not believe about all the steal and you go to hell. Times have changed and what may be classed as stealing now like music, music is sound you cant steal sound and i believe this accounts for other things.

Sign in to follow this