NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
demonmike04

Losing a friend fucking hurts..

I'm really sorry to hear that Mike, a loss is always hard to deal with especially when they're so young and close to you. I hope you're doing ok.

I have been fortunate not to lose a close friend, but it is the thing I fear the most, hope you are bearing up well and I hope the victims family are doing ok as well...

All the Best mate

While you are right about that, you're going about it the wrong way. Talking to him (in person) about great and funny memories is whats good - joking about what happened is not.

Opinions. We all have them.

Most people know when the right time to share them is.

Demonmike. If there is anything we can do, as stupid as that sounds just say. I'm thinking about you mate.

And mine come from a qualified councilor...

Sorry to hear your lose man. If one of my close friends died so suddenly, I'd be well upset.

Just to make something clear: not all the posts that were deleted had anything inappropriate in them, Daniel and Bowser said nothing out of line, but I simply removed quotes and responses.

Stay on topic from now on and please consider other people when you post.

I'm sorry to hear about this, basically everyone here supports you and many will be here for you if you need to vent, wish there was more we could do.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Mike. It does hurt when you lose somebody you're really close to you. It even hurts losing somebody who you're not particularly close to either, just because they're not there anymore when you're so used to seeing them.

I hope you're ok, man. Just remember, everyone here is here for you to talk to to, and don't be afraid to just say how you feel. Nobody will think any worse of you if you do, we are only human after all.

*gives you a massive hug*

I'm sorry to hear about this pal, I can't imagine what you're going through. Just remember the whole community here is readyt p help with any problems (although you probably have better people to turn to :p). I hope the pain eases soon.

Im really sorry to hear about this, all my love to you, your friends and his family.

This is awful!I hate hearing stories like this.i'm very sorry to hear this.But as moogleviper said its important to talk to someone about him and how you feel

Thanks for the comments and advice guys.

Yeah, im feeling really sorry for his family, im good friends with them and this must of been just unbearable for them all. The guy had so much ahead of him, he was Sixth form head boy, been in a band for four years, constant good grades and just an all around positive attitude to life.

I've spent my time basically talking to people over the phone and on MSN, just reflecting on all the things we've been through. Italy, new york and causing havoc in my town. Im really gonna miss the guy, especially with New york coming up again in 2 weeks time which he had payed in full and had spending money at the ready.

It turns out that the tyre's on the car were extremely old and had little to no grip on it, so the drivers in shit and has to live with the fact that some ones died due to that fact. This is just speculation, but I do remember the talk about it months ago about how it shouldnt be on the roads.

Again, I thank you all for the comments.

Wow, thats incredibly sad, I feel so sorry for you. I can't imagine what I would be like if that happpend to me :( I hope he had a good life and it's so sad that this has happend :(

Sorry to hear about this Mike. He was so young. :( My thoughts are with you and all the guys family and friends.

I'm very sorry to hear this I can't imagine what your going through I hope I'll never know but my thoughts and prayers are with him.

Just remember the good times and he will live forever in all your hearts. :)

Sorry to hear and never a good thing.

Thats life unfortunately, cruel and at times depressing. (Had my fair share over the past few years too, and an additional reminder of my own mortality yesterday)

If any lesson is to be learned, its the fact that life is too short.

You summed it up in the title of this thread. I'm really sorry to hear that.

*big hug*

Sign in to follow this